News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Digital Clock

Started by Coil Coyle, March 04, 2008, 11:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coil Coyle

Here is a link for those of you who might wish to know what time it is.

http://www.yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html

$0.02
:o
Coil

Night Vision

I use this one based on the US Naval Observatory Master Clock Time
http://www.time.gov/
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

67GTO

Time keeps on slipping slipping slipping into the future :)
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Lucky

If you add those numbers a certain way, they equal 911....
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Kenny

Just a couple of times for me one was called Zulu or GMT but is now call UTC. The other important time is Vision time ;D ! Which is broken into two parts: Day-time (riding) Night-time( vision garage therapy) ;)
                             Cheers Ken S.

2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Kenny on March 08, 2008, 03:27:12 PM

Just a couple of times for me one was called Zulu or GMT but is now call UTC. The other important time is Vision time ;D ! Which is broken into two parts: Day-time (riding) Night-time( vision garage therapy) ;)
                             Cheers Ken S.

And don't forget DST/SRT...... (Daylight savings time) and (Stator Repalcement Time)
Both happen twice a year.

Remember to spring forward tonight....another hour of daylight riding time (DRT)

YJ

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Rick G

One of the few sane things about Arizona,  is that they don't subscribe to daylight saving time . We're on summer time all year round.  Adjust your clocks as you need to , as for me I'm all set.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

h2olawyer

Arizona always confuses me when I'm travelling through.  Sometimes you're on Pacific time, the rest of the year, you're on Mountain time.  I believe we're about to relegate you to Left Coast Time tomorrow! 

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Rick G

In the winter , we're on the same time as you  , mountain  time , in the summer  we match CA  on pacific time. WE don't change though  only our neighbours.
Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

YellowJacket!

I feel like I have a hangover this morning.  Wife is going to have to prop me up in church.  OMG, that means I'm getting up at 4am for work tomorrow instead of 5.  ugh.

David

Rick G

I really feel sorry for you , I used to be there. Now I stay up 'till  1:00 am and sleep 'till  9:00 am, works for me , I'm a night owl anyway.
Rick G

Aelwulf

Quote from: Rick G on March 09, 2008, 12:55:23 AM
In the winter , we're on the same time as you  , mountain  time , in the summer  we match CA  on pacific time. WE don't change though  only our neighbours.

Guam doesn't change either, was interesting when I was stationed there for 15 months.  Half the year we were on the same time as Sydney, Australia.  The other half we were an hour ahead (pretty sure it was ahead lol).

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

Tiffanator

I think mankind would be better off if we just stayed on summer time all year long. This whole changing time crap is a killer. My alarm went off at 5:30 (4:30) this morning and all I could do was yell... IT'S STILL DARK OUTSIDE! It was just starting to get light when I got up to jog in the mornings, now its dark again. Doesn't matter, I was too "time change dead" to get up and jog anyway.
I think I remember half way listening to a report one time about how they did a test on bacteria where some they initiated a "time change" and others they didn't. The ones that didn't have the time change were much healthier than the others.
I know I would vote to have it still daylight when I get off work in the winter.
Tiffanator
First time restorer

YellowJacket!

I bought a new cell phone this past sat. (see my Busted! post) anyway, they had to get it from another store and told  me to come in on Sunday and pick it up.  Store opens at 12:00.  Got there at 12:15 - door locked, 12:30, door locked, 12:45, door still locked.  At 12:55, I gave up and left for lunch.  Went back at 4:00 and said "did someone forget to spring forward!" as I walked in.  There was a lot of laughter and I ended up with a free leather case and a car charger.  LOL

David