My nine hundred and eleventh post

Started by Coil Coyle, April 10, 2008, 01:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coil Coyle

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

It's actually a conspiracy of the underground newsmedia to develope more viewers and subscribers:
Step one: Fake 9/11
Step two: Blame the government
Step three: Subscriptions skyrocket
Step four: ???
Step five: Profit!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lucky

Seriously, you people need to follow Tiger to Cancun & get some rest...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Coil Coyle

Quote from: Lucky on April 11, 2008, 05:51:29 PM
Seriously, you people need to follow Tiger to Cancun & get some rest...

Lucky,
         Seriously, you need to research WTC 7 falling straight down into it's footprint. I promise you this, the "wackos" are the ones that believe to "official theory".

You must have some common sense and I know you have mechanical aptitude. I can only assume that you just have not cared to research and form your own opinion, you have accepted the one you were fed, if you think that I need a vacation to forgive the murder of 2,792+ American Citizens. Watch building 7 standing behind the BBC reporter telling us that it just fell. Watch the video of Building 7 falling, open your eyes.

We are spending 5,000 dollars a second of your kid's future as retaliation for an attack that Criminals did to us. The Criminals had to be supported by the Media and members of our government.

Keep your eye and ears shut if you want, but don't give me s___ just because I finally realized how wrong I was during all of the years that I believed what I had been told by the media.

$0.02
;)
Coil

kwells

www.wellsmoto.com

67GTO

I enjoy a good swiss cheese (I am from Wisconsin :))
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

inanecathode

Coil Coyle

Rick G

I've been known to cut the cheese!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Glyn

You're onto it Coil.

As I see it very little we see or hear via the media/goverment can be totally believed.

There's just heaps of conspiracy theories out there. Faked moon landings, 9/11, UFO's and on they go. They will no doubt all have some merit and de merit. The trick is to always have an open mind. Read everything you can about it and listen to individuals who do not have a vested $$ interest in the "long game". Funny how well Blackwater is doing out of Iraq. Mmm...

Don't get me started! I'd better go off and design some new modification for the Vision or CX.

inanecathode

What'd be a crazier theory is if everything is actually exactly how it looks. How much of a mindfuck would that be.

Brian Moffet

Quote from: inanecathode on April 15, 2008, 10:22:39 PM
What'd be a crazier theory is if everything is actually exactly how it looks. How much of a mindfuck would that be.

remind me to tell you the story of the planet Vulcan....

Coil Coyle

Quote from: inanecathode on April 15, 2008, 10:22:39 PM

Cheese and Cake,

It's probably just all a coincidence that the first three steel framed buildings in history to fall from fire damage were all owned by the same investors; all fell on the same day; all were protected by the same Security Company; owned by the President of the United States' brother.

Coincidentally, I'm positive. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3779161113887583775&ei=IJ8SSJzZMYvSrgO3u-nWBA&hl=enThat leads to a real Mind bender, fer sure.

;)
Coil

kwells

www.wellsmoto.com

Coil Coyle

Kwells,

This is truly a classic, the people who manipulate our media have been at it for a long time.

I have narrowed my personal ministry down to WTC 7 because it is so obvious to any one who cares to observe without fear and think for themself.

Once they have formed an opinion about that event; I hope people will continue there own search for news. WTC 7 is the easiest example of truth; excepting the 45 year old movie of the President of the United States' head flying backwards as his brain flies onto the trunk lid. That lead us to the Gulf of Tonkin media event and another oil war. Same people in all likelyhood.

McDonald's or Starbucks is available in Saigon today, we just don't get to drill for oil in the South China Sea for free.

Thanks for the link, it's been a month since I watched that one.
;)
Coil