Anybody in L.A.

Started by Superfly, July 08, 2004, 04:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfly

Hey Everyone,  Is anyone in the Los Angeles area, I am trying to find someone with a Vision here, or if they have found any good mechanics here.  I am typically doing all of the work myself, but when I am done (in about 5 years at this rate!!) I would like to take it to a mechanic who has worked on this bike, to have him check it all out.
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

Back_in_the_Saddle

Hey Superfly,
I'm near LAX. However, my bike has yet to run, had it about 3 months. Waiting on some carb kits now. There is a guy I spoke with about visions and he said if I got stuck he could help me as he was trained by some old Yamaha salts that rode Visions. He's in Torrance near the 110 fwy. I will see if I can find the number again. Welcome to the forum. I'm jealous, I still haven't gotten this dam thing to ride. When I do we'll get Tizod and his new fancy cruiser and go for a ride.

Superfly

Hey Back in the Saddle, I have been gone all week, I work up in Beverly Hills, Lived in the Valley for a while, and currently I live out in Lancaster, and was riding the bike in on a commute.  I will say the bike really does well at 75-80 on the freeway.  Let me know when you get it up and running, I want to see another one, because when I got this bike someone really rigged it up to get it running, and I found a parts bike, and ran the carbs differently than when I got the bike, but it is running better this way.  Let me know.
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.