News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

"Bragging Rights"

Started by YellowJacket!, May 21, 2008, 02:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Was out and about on YJ today enjoying the sunny day off from work and took a ride out to the local Yammy dealer.  Its been a couple years since I had been there and the last time I went was to the showroom.  This time I decided to go by the shop and show off YJ.  The shop manager was very impressed and told me that I definitely have "bragging rights" as that was one of the nicest Visions hes seen in a long time and he hadn't seen one in a long time.... LOL (was there a compliment buried in that statement?)  A couple other people looked at it and were impressed, especially witht he electrosport gauges that I put on her and the detail of my restoration.
Went down to the parts counter and ordered some brake bar bolts for me and Lucky (less than 6.00 for a set).  The parts guy made a comment "an 82 Vision?" I said Yup and smiled.
Now, if I could only find a way to get my dogs on the bike and got to the park for a walk with them, I can complete three "cage free" days of driving.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

joevacc

QuoteNow, if I could only find a way to get my dogs on the bike and got to the park for a walk with them, I can complete three "cage free" days of driving.

David

Well...  You should be the first one then - to get a trailer rig fabricated up for the V!  Color matched of course.

8) 8)
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

h2olawyer

Shaped correctly, you could call it your "stinger".   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

Quote from: h2olawyer on May 21, 2008, 04:27:09 PM
Shaped correctly, you could call it your "stinger".   ;D

H2O

LOL!! Great one Rob!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)