News:

Main Menu

Bummed Blues

Started by Aelwulf, July 17, 2008, 02:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aelwulf

I'm really missing my garage in Colorado.  I barely have room to park the bikes let alone work on 'em.  Since we're likely not moving anymore I'd like to get some more things done on the '82 but I don't want it sitting for a couple of months like it did with the wheel bearings.  It's working and rideable at the moment (although in bad need of new front fork springs now).  That combined with budget and life in general is working to get me looking at combined problems again.  Think I'll go make a thread to separate 'em and keep track of things...

Anyhoo, just felt like venting.

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

YellowJacket!

If you need more room in your garage, I'd be glad to stable...and of course ride your Meanie.  Still #1 on my list as a gift to myself when I finish school.  Almost became a reality when someone offered me $4500.00 for my Vision when I jokingly put a $6000.00 price tag on it at my last garage sale.  :o

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Aelwulf

Heh. $4,500 would pay for older used Meanies, or half a brand new one if you get a decent dealer. ;)  Couldn't take ya up on the offer though, it's my daily driver. lol

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)