News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Schools open!

Started by Lucky, August 11, 2008, 05:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

Be extra alert this week.
Cages are watching out for kids, not motorcycles.
Ride Safe!
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

h2olawyer

Good point, Lucky!  We have another week or two before the kiddies start school around here, but it is approaching fast.  Colorado State starts up next week for Fall term, so many of those inattentive drivers return as well - along with the new freshman class who don't know their way around town or how Ft. Collins traffic operates.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

My last two leave for college.  I'm oficially an empty nester!  ...or do I have to wait until they're married to be one?  Well, in any event, my daughter is getting married this September and my sons are off to college.  So its me Vicki and the dogs.

;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

vadasz1

Dave..........you are getting to stressed from studying.  You forgot about YJ again! ! ! !  (slap behind the head... :o) ;D

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.