News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

oh happy day the forum is back

Started by ps2/bikevision, December 18, 2008, 12:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

now i can get back to normal.  was starting to get really bad. i didnt know what to do with my time online. i didnt have a place to post things or read up on what was going on. glad were back up and running

vadasz1

Now I have an excuse again to stay away from my wife at night....... ;D

Wheeewwwwww......the jonsing is over...is over...is over...over..over..over.........(sorry had the stutters for a bit) :P
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

vadasz1

The ROV is back ! ! ! !     There truely is a Santa Claus......and his name is RON!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

:) Once again Ron, well done mate... 8)

The problem prob' arose from vadasz1 stream of shite jokes ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)           
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

Yeah I thought this site had some soul but I never thought those jokes were to die for.  ;D ;D :D :D ;)  ;);D ;D

Serch

I do not understand why the jokes attack a forum like this ...
Excuse my poor english. I'm spanish!!

vadasz1

Serch....these guys are just busting my balls because I am such a jovial guy. ;)

Serch

Excuse my poor english. I'm spanish!!

Kevin

Thanks Ron. I tend to check in about every day. When my daughter got the 650 Savage I found a internet group for this bike also. BORING! They were a disappointment. This group has quite a lot of talent and diversity here. I LIKE this group.