Support for Our Troops

Started by Coil Coyle, May 23, 2008, 10:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coil Coyle

Congress has passed a new GI Bill 2008 to give back post-service benefits that Our Troops used to have. It is on President Bush's desk now. If you want to help go to http://www.gibill2008.org./ and sign the petition asking him to sign the bill.

;)
Coil

kwells

Which bill was passed congress....the watered down one or the good one?

BTW McCain and Bush both are opposing the bill with more benefits
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Coil Coyle

This is the least watered down one, McCain has introduced a more watered down one.
My Republican and my Democrat Senator have voted for this one. My Congressman is against this one, so I'm going to campaign against him in Nov.

I think that service people deserve health care, counseling and education at least as good as we gave my Dad after WW2.

My Congressman is a wimp.
:P
Coil

Coil Coyle

Our Congress has delivered a Military Finance bill with bi-partisan backing to President Bush.

Our President vows he will not sign it because "it does not give our troops the support they deserve"
His reasons?
1. It raises their pay too high.
2. The GI Education Benefits are too liberal.

I sent him another email asking him to sign it. Would any of you, please?
;)
Coil

Coil Coyle

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Will get you right to the White House; and onto any list that I'm already on!!!!

;D ;D ;D
::)
Coil

Glyn

Hi Coil

Sorry for asking a stupid Q, what is the significance of "pulled 5:28" on your icon?

Glyn

Found the info coil. Prob at heaps of sites. Rense.com seems to give a fair summary of the alledged incident. That is scary stuff!

Coil Coyle

Glyn,

At 5:28PM on September 11, 2001 the WTC7 building fell straight down into its basement. The most likely scenario is that the plane that was supposed to hit it had been accidentally shot down over the state of Pennsylvania earlier that day by a fighter pilot who failed to not do his job of shooting down attacks by airplanes, like his entire command structure did.  The murdering criminals couldn't remove all of the previously planted demolition charges because the building was on fire, so they blew it up anyway at 5:28PM. Its demolition was just kind of ignored during the cover up of the other two buildings they blew up that day.

America is now being run by murderous war criminals who are attacking our middle class and our Bill of Rights using the demolition of these buildings as an excuse. A minority of American Patriots are trying to awaken our fellow citizens from their daze. Hence, the virulent replies you see here on occasion.

Our mission must be to kindly forgive each of them as they realize the Truth of that day and welcome them back into civilized discourse. Then we will once again be able to ride our XZ550's in a nation of law with a government that takes care of its troops.

Thanks for asking,
;)
Coil

inanecathode

Jesus christ, are you that far gone?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Coil Coyle

Quote from: inanecathode on June 17, 2008, 01:05:18 AM
Jesus christ, are you that far gone?

Inane,

No, I don't think I'm Jesus.
;)
Coil

inanecathode

Jesus christ is an exclamation. To be more clear, it sounds like you're nuttier than squirrel poo.
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.

Brian Moffet

Seemed pretty sane when I met him...  Although if I recall, his bike "out-patinaed" mine :-)

Brian

Coil Coyle

Yeah, I won the patina gross out on one side, the dustiest oil cover on the other.

;D

I've been spending to much of my time reading recent history insted of working on my bikes.  ::)

To every one that cared to let Our President know their support, thanks. http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june202008/g.php

It looks like President Bush is changing his veto position on the GI Bill.

:)
Coil

Coil Coyle

Quote from: inanecathode on June 19, 2008, 12:09:25 PM
Jesus christ is an exclamation. To be more clear, it sounds like you're nuttier than squirrel poo.

It's cool Inane,
8)
                    Please, remember that until mid 2007 when I finally looked into this myself, I agreed with you.
It was really hard on my ego, too, accepting that I had been, well, brainwashed myself.
:'(
                    That day in September of 2001 will become clear to you, someday. Don't worry about it. At least we have education and health care improved for all of the working class children these criminals have sent overseas.

God willing, we'll get to go for a ride someday.
;)
Coil