News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Gremlin,s?

Started by muukow, May 23, 2009, 09:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muukow

On Thursday my V decided it wanted to excrete fluids :-\ After a few mile through town I stopped to run an errand,came back out and found a puddle of oil under the bike :-\checked the oil level and continued on,got home cleaned of oil from bottom of bike in kickstand are and went for a spin ;D I stopped at the local drive thru and while in line it spewed out it,s green Vulcan blood temps normal fan running :-\get home fill up coolant test ride and it sucks it in topped off again rode to work next day and it was fine :)rode today thru town and on road + it was mid 80,s and neither problem has reappeared? ::)Very weird!
1982 Vision-stock except for 84 RZ350 paint!

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

Quote from: h2olawyer on May 23, 2009, 10:48:17 PM
Swine flu?

H2O

:o  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Walt_M.

Swine flu was strictly a harley thing, but I guess it could be contagious.
Whale oil beef hooked!

h2olawyer

Quote from: Walt_M. on May 24, 2009, 08:52:18 AM
Swine flu was strictly a harley thing, but I guess it could be contagious.

:D  ;D   :D  ;D

Hadn't thought of that connection!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

You need a gremlin bell.  I have one.  Nuff said.  :-)

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)