News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Northeast Riders...Labor day meet?

Started by jasonm., August 21, 2006, 03:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonm.

Labor day weekend is coming. Any northeast riders(New England, N.Y. etc.) want to meet up for a ride/eat...eat/ride?  Maybe meet in western MA. or eastern NY.  There is a dragstrip in W.Lebanon, NY. It's only 10 miles from the MA. line. There you can race anything any Saturday. Food is cheap at the track and maybe some want to test out their abilities for the 1/4 mile?  Or just meet for a ride... Any ideas ?
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

Night Vision

I'm already commited for Labor Day weekend... that sucks  >:( because I really want to meet the NEROVers too... My plan is to work north to south.... might have to borrow the boy's R6 when I get way down south to FL  ;)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

VisionaryDan

Hey I'd like to get together but we may be a bit of a distance from each other. I'm right outside of Philly. To ride my V to up state NY and back maybe a bit far. Any one around from the New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware or Virginia? If not I could always throw one of my V's in the back of my Van and drive it up.

Lets see who else responds,
Dan

zore

I might be in, but the vision is currently broken so it will have to be the sprint.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

jasonm.

Weather permitting. It would be nice to get others together up here who have "vision". Another meeting place is Marcus Dairy, Danbury, CT. That is much closer to NYC. Dan, don't truck it, ride it. I will be checking for responses. 

jasonm.

It does not have to be on Labor Day. Just sometime on that weekend. If the hurricane (ernesto) stays away...I will be riding somewhere...likely on Sunday.

VisionaryDan

Jason,

Unfortunately I'm going to the Poconos for the weekend. Maybe another weekend?

Dan