News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

A new convert!!!

Started by Tiger, July 31, 2009, 06:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Dave, who purchased #12 from me several weeks ago (for his wife) came around to my place on Wednesday on his Harley 1200 Sportster. He informed me that "this is the first time I've ridden the Harley since I got the Vision :o I'm having so much fun on the Vision, its great" 8)
Then he Tell's me that hes getting rid of his beloved Harley and buying "something a little different"... ???

http://www.apriliausa.com/en-US/Model/20667/SHIVER+750/Overview.aspx

He came around last night on his brand new Orange sport/tourer ride, with a huge smile sticking out of his brand new FULL FACE helmet, instead of the Harley "piss pot"...but still wearing his Harley jacket ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D...man, what a really niiiiiice bike 8)

His parting comment as he rode off from my place was..."This is ALL your fault"... :o :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Brian Moffet

It is all your fault, and you need to pay penance.  I would talk to your local priest about that, but seeing as confessionals are rather cramped, you do it the Irish way, at a local pub with beer and whiskey...

Brian

Tiger

:) I do pay pennance Brian, ask my Pastor, his name is...Canadian_Lou!!! ;D :D :D :D :D :laugh: :laugh:... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

funkamongus

WOW thats a pretty bike.
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Tiger on July 31, 2009, 06:45:13 PM
:) I do pay pennance Brian, ask my Pastor, his name is...Canadian_Lou!!! ;D :D :D :D :D :laugh: :laugh:... 8)

Ahhh, and what a great pastor he is.  :D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kev10104

It is definitely a nice bike.

Tiger

:) Kev, Dave came a couple of minutes after you guys left ... ::)

kev10104

I figured he would.I bet he is real happy.