A logic problem.

Started by inanecathode, May 22, 2007, 12:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

I've got saddlebags A, and a duplicate pair of saddlebags A.
Now, how do i pack the second pair, into the first pair, or otherwise carry them whilst riding my vision?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Coil Coyle

Quote from: inanecathode on May 22, 2007, 12:23:25 AM
Now, how do i pack the second pair, into the first pair, or otherwise carry them whilst riding my vision?

You left out the material specifications; deformability, friability, compressive index, rigidity, shape recoverability, tensile strength, wow factor and color.

;D
Coil

smknjoe1964

Oh Thats Easy , Adjust them accordingly so you can strap one to your chest and the other to yuor back  :o ;D ;)

inanecathode

Quote from: coilXZcoyle on May 22, 2007, 08:01:54 AM

You left out the material specifications; deformability, friability, compressive index, rigidity, shape recoverability, tensile strength, wow factor and color.

;D
Coil

Answer:
Sorta, what?, not really, not really, pretty good, pretty good, definitely, and black.

Aelwulf

Quote from: inanecathode on May 22, 2007, 10:14:29 AM
Quote from: coilXZcoyle on May 22, 2007, 08:01:54 AM

;D
Coil

Answer:
Sorta, what?, not really, not really, pretty good, pretty good, definitely, and black.

Think the "what?" one was how easily it might burn/discolor/etc if against the exhaust or some other hot part.

If they can compress and regain shape then maybe open the one set, put the other on over the strap of the first then see about fitting them inside?  Might be able to do the second ove ryour lap, but not sure how comfortable that would be.  Maybe one over the tank if it's not in the way and won't scratch it?  If they're not overly large maybe you could arrange one in front of the other?

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

inanecathode

I think i'm dumb. Why dont i just put the damn bags i want to transport on the bike, and unload them when i get there? Duh.
(wont be doing this though, jealous miss V is spiting me due to the fetching cb750 that's been hanging around lately, vacuum leaks all the sudden, who knew :P)

ps2/bikevision

Quote from: inanecathode on May 23, 2007, 01:30:14 AM
I think i'm dumb. Why dont i just put the damn bags i want to transport on the bike, and unload them when i get there? Duh.
(wont be doing this though, jealous miss V is spiting me due to the fetching cb750 that's been hanging around lately, vacuum leaks all the sudden, who knew :P)

in order for the v to not get gelious of a new bike you must take a vision part and put it on the new bike. even if only for a short time. i did this when i got the fzr. i put a vision taillight on it. and the v was very well behaved. then i started cutting the fzr up and mocking new parts on it and the v sat in the corner, very glad that i wasent comeing for her with the cut off saw.

kiawrench

easy fix to having hands on two sets of identical saddlebags, put one set up for sale, - beg vision for forgiveness, hope the cb doesnt see you in such a vulnerable position, and then swear you only knew about one set of bags, and tell V you really love it more than the cb .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

inanecathode

Lol, the cb is in time out at the moment, so is the V. I don't tolerate bad bahaviour like that!

ps2/bikevision

better watch out. The v doesent take to well to beining put in time out. She will get even like the ex-wife from hell. Tell tale signs of a v getting mad are she may start peeing in the floor, getting steaming mad, refuse to talk to you know matter how nice you talk to her, throwing herself onto the ground or the newly painted bike/car in a fit of rage, and in the end the only thing that will please her will be a new shinney stator.

dont say you werent warned.