Another one saved...

Started by Tiger, July 21, 2007, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Another multi "V" household... 8) I've just had an email from Wolf in Sarnia, Ontario. He informs me that he is daddy to another, near road worthy,  '82... 8) I'm sure picture's of the "new arrival" will be posted soon.

Congratulation's and well done Wolf... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

and a yellow one at that..... gotta love that pipe  ;D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

wolf

Thanks for posting the new vision,NV---I managed to fry my camera by once AGAIN not shutting down the right gismo before disconnecting from the computer....sigh...so your posted pic will be the only one until I trundle back from the camera store...sheeesh.
I was thinking cherry red...but I'm actually starting to like the yellow. Ii's going to have to be repainted properly regardless. First to the mechanicals---major carbueration problems, the world's stiffest clutch, check the stator etc.etc....

Night Vision

here's a couple from Tiger sent them awhile back
;D

Night Vision

heh heh, it just dawned on me....

Wolf's V has a Wolf exhaust..... aaaarrrRRRRROOOOO  ;D
;D

h2olawyer

Is he drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vic's with Perfect hair?   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

wolf

Right, that does it. It's going to be repainted. RED.
Seat too.
Does kind of match my hair, though.

Night Vision

I can see it now.....

Wolf... riding Litt'l Red... through the hood  ::)
;D

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on July 22, 2007, 12:03:25 PM
I can see it now.....

Wolf... riding Litt'l Red... through the 'hood  ::)

:D :D :D :D :D ...hehehehehehe...Nice one N_V..."Now who's afraid of the big RED Wolf"... :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

haunter

Quote from: h2olawyer on July 21, 2007, 06:21:53 PM
Is he drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vic's with Perfect hair?   ;D

H2O

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ooooooooooooooooooooooo!
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

wolf

wolf

At 10:30 this morning the SNNNAARRRLL of a reborn vision split the air in the  neighbourhood---the Flying Banana lives!
The carb that came with it had bad jets, leaked--got her running, but only on one cylinder--had another,untried carb from Harry's bike shop in Chatham,On--installed it, a bit of fiddling and WOW does she run!! Sweet sounding engine, no bad mechanical noises, just a nice ducati like snarl out of the can...boys,I think I got a good one...
Now boys...the name. Little Red if I paint her red...but the more I see the yellow the more I like it. Yellow Jacket is taken,she deserves better than ol'yeller....Ladies and gentlemen, introducing---the Flying Banana!
P.S. a big thanks to Kiawrench for the battery cable plans--made some up,worked like a charm,much better than the automotive kind.

Tiger

8) Whoopee..."The Flyin' Banana" lives again 8) 8) 8)...and to think the previous owner gave up on her 'cause he couldn't get her to run  :o ...Where have we heard that before... ::)
I bet she sounds real sweeeeeeet with that Wolf exhaust system on her...Congratulation's Wolf. Look forward to seeing her very soon...

8).......TIGER....... 8)
p.s. To celebrate...Banana splits for everyone at the OnROV Summer ride, next week ;D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Night Vision

Flying Banana.....   :D I like the name, but the yellow text is hard 2 C.  ;)
;D

h2olawyer

May no longer be politically correct, but how about "die Gelbe Gefahr"?   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

>:( politically correct, my a$$...Its "The Flying Banana" ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

h2olawyer

Nothing wrong with Flying Banana, it's "die Gelbe Gefahr" ("The Yellow Peril") that may have the negative connotations.

Am I Curious Yellow?   ;D

H2O

Night Vision

Quote from: Tiger on July 29, 2007, 07:33:41 PM
"The Flying Banana" ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

that's better   ;D
;D