Another one saved...

Started by Tiger, July 21, 2007, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Quote from: h2olawyer on July 29, 2007, 07:36:25 PM
Nothing wrong with Flying Banana, it's "die Gelbe Gefahr" ("The Yellow Peril") that may have the negative connotations.
H2O

:o Oooooop's, sorry Robert.....Me red it du wong weigh, me miztook... ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Quote from: Night Vision on July 29, 2007, 10:00:43 PM
Quote from: Tiger on July 29, 2007, 07:33:41 PM
"The Flying Banana" ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

that's better   ;D

:) Still an apprentice when it comes to this computer stuff...but I'm getting better, I think ::) ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

Quote from: Tiger on July 30, 2007, 06:56:22 AM
  :) Still an apprentice when it comes to this computer stuff...but I'm getting better, I think ::) ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

What was that about old dogs & new tricks?   :D   ;D  ;)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

taank

any idea where the exhaust came from ?

Night Vision

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

taank

does someone make it, is it available for purchase.

h2olawyer

It was looked into a while ago.  The guy who builds them can make more if someone sends him a system.  We were talking about getting a group order together, but nothing ever came of it.  Maybe we could try again.  I'd be interested in one if we decide to do the group buy.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

wolf

It really is a sweet sounding exhaust.Did the safety, licence,etc. today---she goes on the road this week if the tank doesn't leak and the charging system works.
Anyone within range--join us for the summer OnROV and see and hear it for yourself.

Tiger

??? Do this mean yer gonna be ridin' "The Flyin" Banana" for the "Wolf Run"... ???
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

wolf

...I'm workin' on it. A certain Montreal would-be visionary (aka my son) may be able to find time off work and make it down for the ride.Time's tight, but I'd love to get the FB roadworthy (and temporarily insured) and running so he can join us--either on the Revision or on the FB.

Aelwulf

Quote from: h2olawyer on July 30, 2007, 04:17:21 PM
It was looked into a while ago.  The guy who builds them can make more if someone sends him a system.  We were talking about getting a group order together, but nothing ever came of it.  Maybe we could try again.  I'd be interested in one if we decide to do the group buy.

H2O

I would too so long as I could afford it.

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

Kenny

Congratulations Wolf  on your new purchase!
      Dorothy & I are trying to fit some days off into your ride -nothing solid as of now.
     I talked with Gary the fella who made the Wolf pipes about three years ago & I sent him the pipe I have as he did not have any of his jigs left.
   He wanted some idea of how many people wanted a system before he would build any, I mentioned it on the site but could not get any solid commitments,so I left it as a dead deal.
              Thats all the info I have on the pipes.
                                     Cheers Ken S.   
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

kwells

I think alot of members would be interested but it would be the cost involved that might kill the deal.  What do you think the cost might be if, let's say 15 members were interested?
I believe Ron McCoy was thinking about building some exhausts as well but I don't think any plans are definite.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

taank

if the price is right i would be interested, otherwise i'll be making my own soon.

mdskinner731

uhh... wolf exaust system... iv heard good thing about them and that they are some what hard to get... I WANT.... mhm... lol but i think im starting to like my macs that iv got...
"he who has the most toys when they die, wins..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if it moves and its not supposed to-duct tape
if it dont move and its supposed to- wd-40
Redneck Law

wolf

Got the Flying Banana on the road today, swweeeet vvrrrrooooom!!, unfortunately with the classic vision stumble when I crack open the throttle, so she needs some fiddling yet. But the motor hums, no weird noises, and the exhaust is excellent. I think she potentially makes better power than the Revision, once the hesitation is sorted out.

Tiger

:) Got to eyeball "The Flying Banana" over the weekend at "Wolf's Retreat"...nice one Wolf, nice one...really love that Wolf exhaust system 8) 8)  She will make a nice addition to the family next season... 8) We will both have an alternative ride next spring ;D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)