News:

Main Menu

Another OnROV rider...

Started by Tiger, January 11, 2008, 06:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) I found another prospective OnROV rider for our crew... A guy by the name of Glenne from Lindsay, Ontario... 8) He, his wife and other members of his family own and ride a variety of bike's, including a naked '82 Vision that is 90% complete.
Glenne was toying with selling his "V", saw my add' on "KIJIJI" looking for part(s) and sent me an email. I replied with my phone number and some picture's of my Vision's and some from the OnROV meets...and, of course, the ROV site info'... ;). He gave me a call...and an hour later, I think he is convinced that he should keep and complete his Vision... 8)

He is over my way at the weekend, so I've invited him to come and say "Hi"... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Brian_Matthewson

Glenne...welcome to the wonderful world of XZ550 ownership!
These bikes are worth every minute you spend getting them into "as new
" condition.
With the help available from RoV, you'll enjoy restoration almost as much as riding your V.
Brian
Toronto
1982 Vision rider from 1991 to 2012.

Cdnlouie

I sent him an email, but no reply.  All this affection might be too much for him   :D.

CDNL