News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

A Greek and an Irishman

Started by vadasz1, June 28, 2008, 08:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

A Greek and an Irishman were sitting in a Starbuck's cafe one day discussing who had the superior culture.
Over triple lattes the Greek guy says, 'Well, we Greeks built the Parthenon,' arching his eyebrows.
The Irishman then replies, 'Well... it was the Irish that discovered the Summer and Winter Solstices.'
The Greek retorts, 'We Greeks gave birth to advanced mathematics.'
The Irishman, nodding in agreement, says, 'Irish were the ones who built the first timepieces and calendars.'
And so on until the Greek comes up with what he thinks will end the discussion. With a flourish of finality he says, 'The Greeks were the ones who invented sex!'
The Irishman replies, 'Indeed, that is true, but it was we Irish who introduced it to women.'
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

kiawrench

my neighbor is going to hate this joke,,, but he is going to hear it anyway ,,, again and again,,, --- he has short term memory issues anyway .     oh Mr kehayis,,,,i have a joke for you!!!!!!!!!!
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Rick G

Reminds me of the one about the little Greek boy who ran away from home because he wasn't being reared right!.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike