News:

Main Menu

Hard Bags for "The Mistress"...

Started by Tiger, May 07, 2008, 07:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) At the weekend I picked up a brand new set of hard bag's, in gloss black with twin chrome bumper bar's, for "The Mistress" for $140.00... 8) The guy had sold his bike before installing them and his new ride has a set fitted!!!

I had to remove the rear indicator's, to install them, however, they come with lights which I wired up to the indicator wire's...VIOLA!!! 

They are now fitted and look really good... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

67GTO

I'll say it before anyone else......PICTURES!
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

YellowJacket!

Quote from: 67GTO on May 07, 2008, 07:23:34 PM
I'll say it before anyone else......PICTURES!

I'll second that.  How dare you tempt us so!

;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

They sound just like my Shoie's, although they haven't been gloss anything in a long time...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

inanecathode

Ah but. Are they genuine *yaaaaamaaahaaaaa* bags :o  :o :o ;) :D

Just kidding mine are all scratched up anyway :D
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kenny

Tiger Tiger Tiger!!
    Just were are you going with this setup- Soon you will be asking about short cuts to the West Coast?! ;D ;D
              Ride Far  ;) Ken S
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

h2olawyer

A shortcut to anyplace can be made with two Visions running MACs.  You ride close to each other, but at different RPMs.  The resulting harmonics create a wormhole through which you can go almost anyplace instantly.  The only problem is the wormhole may not lead to where you want to go.   :D  ;)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kiawrench

i thought the mac wormhole thing was two visions set up rear tire to rear tire, the run them up to 4000 rpm ,in a racquetball court?
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

kwells

only problem is my speedo doesnt read 88 mph...

great scott
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Rick G

Get a speedo from our friends up north and install a set of my (thanks to  Humber) custom speedo faces.  Mine reads to 130 mph, but the odometer is in kliks.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

Quote from: Lucky on May 07, 2008, 11:14:32 PM
They sound just like my Shoie's

:) Mmmmm, sot of...'ish ;)

Quote from: inanecathode on May 08, 2008, 07:50:47 AM
Ah but. Are they genuine *yaaaaamaaahaaaaa* bags :o  :o :o ;) :D

:) In a word...NO ::)  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quote from: Kenny on May 08, 2008, 10:16:06 PM
   Tiger Tiger Tiger!!
    Just were are you going with this setup- Soon you will be asking about short cuts to the West Coast?! ;D ;D
              Ride Far  ;) Ken S

:) East, West...One never knows were a well running, loaded Vision will take you toooooo :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8) Pictures of the 2008 "Mistress" with hard bag's and new Tiger decal's will be on, at next week's OnROV Spring Ride...so you will AAAAAll have to wait ::) :-X :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Night Vision

OOOOoooo... new decals  :o new helmet too?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on May 09, 2008, 06:12:45 PM

:'( Sadly no... :'( I gotta go to Montreal, "La Belle" province, (Quebec), to get the "Tiger" helmet... ::)

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Tiger on May 09, 2008, 06:32:01 PM
Quote from: Night Vision on May 09, 2008, 06:12:45 PM

:'( Sadly no... :'( I gotta go to Montreal, "La Belle" province, (Quebec), to get the "Tiger" helmet... ::)

if its by the company that made the Yellowjacket helmet, you'll love it. mines great. wind noise is very low.

David

h2olawyer

That low wind noise wouldn't happen to be a "BUZZZZZZZZ" would it?   :D

That might be preferable to a helmet that roars or purrs, though.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

Quote from: YellowJacket! on May 09, 2008, 09:35:35 PM
if its by the company that made the Yellowjacket helmet, you'll love it. mines great. wind noise is very low.
David

:) Nope, different company...Marushin, from "The land of the rising sun"...They have a great range... http://www.marushin-helmets.jp/  or   http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8k-lG36dM&feature=related    or    http://youtube.com/watch?v=U3220mgiYDQ&feature=related

Quote from: h2olawyer on May 09, 2008, 10:11:39 PM
That low wind noise wouldn't happen to be a "BUZZZZZZZZ" would it?   :D

H2O

8) Aaaah H, don't you like a purring pussy purrin' in yer ear's  :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

h2olawyer

There's a time & place for everything.  On a bike, it might be too distracting.   :D

H2O

kwells

thats what a throttle lock is fer Rob
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Tiger

Quote from: kwells on May 09, 2008, 10:44:51 PM
thats what a throttle lock is fer Rob

;) Oh, not the choke... ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Tiger on May 09, 2008, 10:31:40 PM
Quote from: YellowJacket! on May 09, 2008, 09:35:35 PM
David

:) Nope, different company...Marushin, from "The land of the rising sun"...They have a great range... http://www.marushin-helmets.jp/  or   http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8k-lG36dM&feature=related    or    http://youtube.com/watch?v=U3220mgiYDQ&feature=related

Quote from: h2olawyer on May 09, 2008, 10:11:39 PM
That low wind noise wouldn't happen to be a "BUZZZZZZZZ" would it?   :D

H2O

8) Aaaah H, don't you like a purring pussy purrin' in yer ear's  :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

LOL  depends on what kind yer talkin bout.  I'm allergic to cats though.

;D

David