News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

The Toronto Motorcycle Show...

Started by Tiger, November 04, 2008, 06:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) The Toronto Motorcycle Show is coming to town, December 12 - 14th...

http://www.sportshows.ca/tms/index.html

Who's interested ???

I'll be there on the Saturday (13th). Let me know and maybe we can link up for an OnROV day 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Lead_Deficiency

Rick G

Love to be there!  Please take lots of pics!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Night Vision

what kind of calendar do youse guys have up there? We have a Saturday November 15th. down here  :D

make sure you get pics of the rumored 2010 Ducati Tiger concept bike......

oops.. .DECEMBER eh?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Lead_Deficiency on November 04, 2008, 09:48:43 PM

isn't saturday the 13th?

8) Someone spotted the deliberate mistook!!!....but are you going to be there L_D ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on November 04, 2008, 10:15:30 PM
what kind of calendar do youse guys have up there? We have a Saturday November 15th. down here  :D

make sure you get pics of the rumored 2010 Ducati Tiger concept bike......

8) Oooooooh, I like it 8) 8) Growl baby :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Dibble

I am planning on going Saturday as well. I have a handful of $2 off coupons for admission....

Cdnlouie

Lead_Deficiency

i'll go, just too early to say which day yet ???

h2olawyer

I'm interested!  Too bad it's way too far and way too cold to ride that far anymore this year.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.