News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Angry Woman Vs Bike

Started by Re-Vision, July 11, 2012, 11:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Vision

Hartless

It makes you wonder what people are thinking. I will have to try and refrain from kicking cars now
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

kwells

Ambulance would have been necessary for her face after she high centered that car and the fury of punches rained down on her. Attempted homocide=bad things if you don't get away.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Rick G

Twice , early one in my career , I had cars hit me. The first  one was  when my wife  was in UCLA hospital with toxemia , prior to the birth on my daughter. I rode from  Lynwood  to Westwood  CA. to see my wife. Rode down the Imperial Highway through Watts , 2 weeks prior to the 1965 riots ! Talk about luck!

Well it ran out when a drunk hit the back of my 50 cc Suzuki and punted me in to the intersection. God was with me as I did not go down and was not run over.  I went back to the car and the driver would not get out , instead he rolled up the window and tried to leave. As luck would have it , I was in a hurry to leave work to go see my wife and had a 12 inch crescent wrench sticking out of my hip pocket . I smashed his side window and grabbed his keys and drug him out of the car. A merchant , seeing him try to run me over had called the LEO's  and they  were concerned over why I had a 12 inch wrench in my pocket . I pointed out that there concern should be, that the guy  had attempted to murder me ! The Sargent came over and straightened them out.

The second time an idiot hit me in the rear, AGAIN punting me into the middle of an intersection!  This time he stopped and gave me his information, (which turned out to be bogus) . I  let some of the air out of the tyre , as the rim was caved in  and the tube was showing . I made it back to the shop and on my lunch break , laced up a new rim (6.00 in 1966) as the bike did not belong to me.
On Oatman road  many drivers and bikers have a tendency  top cross over the centre line  on the twisty road . I have been known to kick dents in a few doors  to remind them  that there over the line.
If your going to kick cars, do it when your going in the opposite direction . The guy in the video seemed to forget that fact!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

fret not

In the early 60s I had a little Ducati bronco, one day I saw a pine cone in the road way and kicked it off the road as I went by.  Did that to another, as they were not uncommon here in the foothills.  Then I found a bigger one and kicked that too but it hurt like hell.  The first two were from a ponderosa pine, all light and airy but the big one from a digger pine, and much more solid and heavy.  I never did that again.  I think a car is a bit heavier than a digger pine cone so you most probably wont find me trying to kick any cars coming or going.

One ride on a Norton Commando I side swiped a Ford wagon and ripped the rear bumper half way off, ripped the foot peg and brake pedal off the Norton.  For a second I thought I had lost my foot or leg when I tried to put my foot on the missing peg and nothing was there.  I guess I lifted my leg out of the way but don't remember doing that.  I got in big trouble for that one, and haven't had a ticket since.  I'm not kicking any cars with MY feet. ;)
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Rikugun

Keep your pegs on the bike and your feet on the pegs. That sounds like good advice.  :)  :D
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan