News:

Main Menu

Vision add'...

Started by Tiger, March 21, 2009, 09:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) I have placed a free add on the "kijiji" website under the "motorcycle" heading...I managed to get to 25 before they told me "No more for today"!!! I'll do another 25 tomorrow ;) This goes out right across Canada but I'm sure there are other sites in your province/state/county, etc, that you could do the same thing at... 8)

Here is a copy of the add, entitled "Yamaha Vision Owner's..." (Wanted)...

Do you own a Yamaha Vision ?? Do you need help with parts and/or maintenance ??...or do you have a Vision and/or part(s) you want to get rid of !!

I/We can help you...We are a group of Yamaha Vision owner's that are here to help you. No club fee's, etc, just a bunch of real Vision enthusiast's who are looking to help others with the same great ride. Contact John for further information...

I have also included a picture of "The Mistress"... 8)

Google Kijiji Toronto, to view...

8).......TIGER....... 8)
ps it can take up to 24 hours to activate an add...
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

xswheels

Hell of an idea Tiger. If you get a response in my area, let me know. Especially if it's for a parts bike.  :-*

Tiger

Quote from: xswheels on March 21, 2009, 12:29:18 PM
Hell of an idea Tiger. If you get a response in my area, let me know. Especially if it's for a parts bike.  :-*

:) That's exactly what I intend to do XS... 8) Be it a possible new member/riding partner, help needed, a donor bike or part(s), etc, I will pass the info' on to the nearest person(s) in that area... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

8) Ad' also posted today on Craig's list and Buy & Sell site's... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

vadasz1

Inoticed them this afternoon.  They finally got posted.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

kev10104

I put one on kijjiji about 2 weeks ago and got a response from a guy selling his vision and a parts bike and he says it runs smooth.He wanted $1000.I am trying to get more info and maybe photo's off him.

Tiger

:) Nice one Kev'...I would like to meet this guy and see if we can get him to join our wee band... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

I will let you know as soon as he reply's back.He says the one runs clean.