Main Menu

Vision TV Add'...

Started by Tiger, January 17, 2009, 07:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Nice bit of Vision history... 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pBIztijO3c&NR=1

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

ps2/bikevision

he didnt do a very good job staying in his lane  ;D  notice how he was tucked in. thats how i ride above 70mph.

67GTO

I never saw that ad before. I like it  :)

Is it possible to have admin put that in a pernament location such as in the Gallery?

Thanks
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Tiger

:)...and try this for the Visions bigger sibling!!!...the Seca TURBO... 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VgUTGH2bI&feature=related

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

inanecathode

Quote from: ps2 on January 18, 2009, 11:19:49 AM
he didnt do a very good job staying in his lane  ;D  notice how he was tucked in. thats how i ride above 70mph.

I try not to corner hard at 70, it tends to wobble alot.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Coil Coyle

Quote from: inanecathode on February 25, 2009, 05:54:22 PM
Quote from: ps2 on January 18, 2009, 11:19:49 AM

I try not to corner hard at 70, it tends to wobble alot.

Cathode,

Get a better rear shock. Honest, it's scientific.

Until I rode Jim_E's RK with the Fox Shock, I didn't understand what a rear shock could do.
Trust me.
;)
Coil

inanecathode

Rear shock is fine, and the adjustable dampening works great. I think its the front end being too soft (Already have tapered bearings in the steering head). I'll probably change the oil out for something heavier at some point, see if that helps.
The bags and extra weight in them and the brackets probably doesnt help either  :o
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.

Rick G

Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike