CJMC Show and swap

Started by motoracer8, July 07, 2008, 10:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoracer8

Attention, boy's and girls of the Vision group. The CJMC show and swap will be July 26/27 at the fair grounds in Auburn Ca. This a well attended show, as well as the biggest Japanese show&swap on the west coast, no HD's allowed. If you can make it, stop by and say hello, I have the Torco eazy up.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

VisionMeister

I had been planning to attend and was working toward having my Kawasaki Triple back in working order to ride in to the event. Now that I've broken my leg I may not be able to attend at all. I have my first follow up exam today and will know more after that. I may be able to attend by car, if it's not to exhausting dragging a casted leg around. Hopefully I'll have a lite weight brace by then.

motoracer8

Craig, were you having fun when you broke your leg? I too have been slowed by a concrete boot. Mabe you will be healed by the time they get all the fires in the mountains put out, and we can do that Feather River canyon ride. Stop by and say hello at the swap, I'll bring an extra chair.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

VisionMeister

I'll try to make it (CJMC meet).
I got the heavy cast off yesterday and now have a lightweight inflatable ankle brace which is much easier to lug around. I still can't put my body weight on my leg for at least four more weeks.
The Hwy 49/ 89/70 loop would be a great ride. Might be able to do that after I'm re-habbed. Having some clean air in the fall would be nice.