News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

and another one!!! with pictures...SOLD

Started by Tiger, June 28, 2009, 07:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funkamongus

Things happen,, Its good the new owner has someone like you who has integrity and a real love for the bikes.. Instead of saying, you bought it, its your problem now,,, you hooked him up.. Good on you. What a nice guy and gentleman to boot,,, ok, no more insults. I guess there was no reason for name calling, sorry,,,, I just wanted to say, Im proud to know ya. I wish there were more like ya in the world.
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

kev10104

Well said and truer words were never spoken.

YellowJacket!

I nominate Tiger for Visionary of the Year.......Again.  :D  You've earned it.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

:-[ Aaaaw shucks... :-[

...but seriously, I can't warranty a twentysomething year old Vision :o ::), that would be plain nuts!!! However, I tell all the new owners that if their new ride fails the safety cert' because I over-looked/missed, something, then I'll put it right at my cost.

Also, after the "long sleep" most of these Vision's have had, its plain stupid to think that they will perform like a new bike off of a showroom floor once they are fired up for the first time in eon's ::) There WILL be problems to resolve, little tweaks here and there, gremlins to exorcise!!!...hey, its not rocket science ;) but it is fun ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

Honesty is still the best policy in my books...

8).......TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

When you are selling something that is used, there is a built in expectation on the buyers part (pr at least there should be) that things may not be perfect.  As long as you disclose what you know at the time of the sale and what the buyers expectations should be (it also helps to know the expectations of the buyer), then you are "covered" as long as you don't knowingly sell something defective.

In Tigers case, mine and many others, we take an awful lot of pride in what we do, and IMHO, its sort of an ambarrasment if something isn't right, so naturally, we have to make it right.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

funkamongus

Its the right thing,, and the right thing is not as common as it used to be.
I own:

kev10104

That is onething you find with vision riders and our friends who accompany us.They are all good people with the best of intentions at heart.How could you ask for any more?

funkamongus

yep,, I like it here.. This is the best biking experience Ive ever had, and it has little to do with the bike!!!
I own: