News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Thinking of a new cell phone

Started by ps2/bikevision, October 04, 2006, 04:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

back in april i got my first cell phone. i never had one before cause i didnt feel the need for or want one. but now that i have one and i have been paying attention to other phones out there. when i got mine i got a cheap vx3300 for $10. i didnt check out the other phones at all and just bought the cheapest one they had.

now i want the vx9800. but since i just got mine i would have to pay full value $350. thats a little high for a phone to me. does anyone know other than ebay anyplace that you can buy one cheaper. also do any of you have one or any opinion on it.

thanks

ProfessorRex

Check out www.phonescoop.com for reviews and info on any phone you're interested in.  As far as buying them, ebay is about your only shot, or occasionally on craigslist.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Sable

I've had some decent luck with Froogle... just did a search for your phone, one place had it for $188.30, but a quick search on the company name and it came up as a possible scam site. The sites that appear to be more reputable have the phone listed at $269.00+

~Sable
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker