my vision hates me

Started by ps2/bikevision, April 04, 2005, 03:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

ok its been really nice here the past week and ive been stuck in indiana working. i finally get home and get all my gear out. pull the battery out from under the kitchen and head accross the street to my storage. i put the battery in. put my new perch on. pull the fuel line of to put the new fuel filter in and what do i do but snap the nipple off the filter. so i say ok ill get a new one tommarow ill just go with out for today.(glad i didnt cut the line). i fumble around in my pocket for the bike key and cut my hand on my pocket knife.(blade doesent lock). then i put the key in and go to start it and what do i get. nothing. the battey is dead. real great. im all set to go for a ride and the little b**ch wont start.

so i come home and find that my battery charger has decided to walk off to my buddys house.(i swear i didnt leave it there). so i drive over there to get it. while there i get suckered into helping him with his truck. i get in my truck to get some tools and drop my new lid on the ground and put a nice big scratch in it. what a day it has been and its only 6 pm. how much worse can it get. i bet it will rain tommarow knowing my luck.

well i just had to rant a little.

MotorPlow

Today
Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s near Lake Michigan and in the mid 70s inland. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph becoming south.

Tonight
Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Wednesday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 70. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Wednesday Night
Rain showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of rain 70 percent.

ps2/bikevision

thanks for the forcast chris i never watch the news anymore its just eaiser to look out side.

ps2/bikevision

and once agin i am wrong it didnt rain today and i did get to ride though short lived. (connector problems fixed now).