News:

Main Menu

An engineer dies...

Started by Tiger, January 05, 2008, 09:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

;D An engineer dies and reports to the Pearly Gates...

St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer -- you're in the wrong place."

So, the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in...

Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements.

After awhile, they've got air conditioning, fresh running water, flush toilets, escalators, all sorts of mod con's...the engineer is becoming a pretty popular guy... 8)

One day, God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning, fresh running water, flush toilets and escalators...there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake, he should never have gone down there...send him up here, right now."

Satan says, "No way." I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here OR... I'll sue you Nick."

El Diablo laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?" :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Rick G

Opps, H20  seems at a loss for words! :D :D :D :D :D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike