News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Help With ROV'er of the Year

Started by MotorPlow, August 19, 2006, 07:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should be named "ROV'ER of the YEAR"?

Tdub
3 (15%)
Tiger
17 (85%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: September 03, 2006, 07:29:54 PM

MotorPlow

Alright, we seem to have a tie at this point for the title of ROV'er of the YEAR! This poll will run for an additional 15 days. There is no further donations asked for. Please just take the time to vote and help decide who is the ROV'er of the YEAR! After 15 more days, the one honorary ROV'er of the YEAR will be revealed!

PS: James Coyle has won the bike cover! James, when you get a moment PM me with your mailing address so I can get the bike cover to you.

Lucky

looks like you came to that bridge & crossed it... lol
Congrats Jim!!
and Best of Luck to Both Tiger & Tdub, they are both deserving!
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tdub

Wow, I am...well I don't know, that you guys even considered me. Where did this come from?? Sorry I haven't been on much lately but have been real busy with the latest move and getting the shop up and running. Tdub
Always Looking for the Next Race

Tiger

:o Regardless of the outcome....It is an honour to be recognized by ones peer group. Thank you ALL, who-ever you vote / voted for.....  8)

:-[       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

MotorPlow

Bump! and Congratulations!

Mr. Coyle you still need to PM me with your address so I can send out the MC Cover to you!

Night Vision

now, who's gonna make the crown of burnt stators? and when do we get pics?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Dempsey

Tiger,
  You deserve it bro! You were the first to welcome me to the ROVer family! Your insight has been extremely helpful! Not bad for one of those immigrants :D! YOU da man!
             Kind regards,
                      Eric (Dempsey)

MotorPlow

Thank you Tiger.
I know that my bike proudly displays parts that came directly from you.
Again,
Thanx

Tiger

:) To those of you who took time out to vote.......THANK-YOU... 8)

;D To those who voted for me...THANK-YOU.... 8) 8) (parts 1/2 price ;D ;D)

:'( To those that didn't....... :P  ;)  :P  (parts twice the price  :o ;D ;D :D ;))

ALL the member's of our elite wee Family, past and present, should pat each other and them-selves on the back for "a job well done". With-out exception we are all dedicated, to what-ever degree, to the "V", to it preservation and rightful place in motorcycle history. With-out this user friendly "Family", a lot of these Vision's would, no doubt, be in the wreckers yard's... :'( and there-fore we would not be enjoying, for the most part... ::) such a fun bike, built around such a great "Family" atmosphere.... 8). I will endeavor to do what I can for this "Family", present and future... ;) Once again, thank-you all... 8)

8)       LONG LIVE THE VISION        8)
          ;)       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!