just when it all works again......

Started by kiawrench, April 18, 2004, 08:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

well,, guess we can add another uh oh--
am alergic to bees/wasps  got stung  used my allergy kit,, went from bad situation to worse- had a heart attack  the medicine in the sting kit had turned sour, made my heart race until it tore the frontal fascia ,, will be in and out of hospital over next couple of weeks to repair the tear in procedure similar to angioplasty( except this is done to actually use a laser to repair tissue tears ) but will have to have three stents added at the top of main artery going around outside of heart. This is due to the damagedarea is right at point where that artery splits into three sections
 will let you all know if they find jimmy hoffa in there!  lol
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

h2olawyer

Wow, Kia -

What a rough year you're having.  :'(
At least you seem to be  approaching it all with good humor. ;D
Get well soon!
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Lucky

And since your looking for lost things, see if my mind is in there too....

Feel better buddy!

i told my wife about what happened, & she said "Oy Vey!" (and she's not even Jewish! lol)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

hey lucky!!!!
  i found the fault in wiring circuit, darn relay for fan was hanging up in full buzz mode   no turning on of fan , relay just buzzing like a mad hornet-
  got a friend over we dropped tank replaced that pesky lil thing with a basic 4 pole bosch relay from napa- 2.95
  easy wire up, just pull terminals from plastic connector, set into place, shrink tube each wire, secure with wire tie.
  fan work, no more major current buzz ,
 also replaced both coils and wires with new from dealer, no cracked or showing open, but they were a bit swollen in centers , better to be safe than sorry.
  robbie took the bike out for me, 30 miles and back, no cut outs, full power and running better than before.
    i am still too sore in chest and right leg to ride yet, and after tuesday,will be at least another week before can ride again. darn repair hurts more than the heart attack
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .