News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

30 year Vision meet at Barber's Motorsports

Started by VisionMeister, September 26, 2012, 03:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VisionMeister

I am posting these for a memory jog of how much fun it is to get a bunch of Visionaries together.
This is the 25 year anniversary meet in Colorado. Four days of running over some of the most beautiful terrain in North America.
Artbone is hosting any Visionaries that will make the trip to Barber Motorsports for the AHRMA meet in two weeks. Surely there must be some V's in the south that would like to show up.
$40 for three days of vintage racing. $15 for the museum tour. Surrounding hills for group rides.
Come on

QBS

In the mining town shot, the '83 with the red helmut is mine.  Don Vs.  '82 is on my right.  A good time was had by all.  Thank you H2O. for making it happen.

vadasz1

The pic with the mountains behind the 4 bikes sure makes a pretty postcard pic.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

pullshocks

supervision

Vmeister takes great pictures fer sure!!!  It sure doesn't seem like it has been 5 years since we made that trip, in the shot with inane, kevin and I with at the snow field, there  were BIG  MOOSE standing next to the road, all these cars are taking their pictures, all I'm thinking is lets get the hell away from them, they didn't look friendly.
" border="0

artbone

Quote from: VisionMeister on September 26, 2012, 03:30:01 PM
I am posting these for a memory jog of how much fun it is to get a bunch of Visionaries together.
This is the 25 year anniversary meet in Colorado. Four days of running over some of the most beautiful terrain in North America.
Artbone is hosting any Visionaries that will make the trip to Barber Motorsports for the AHRMA meet in two weeks. Surely there must be some V's in the south that would like to show up.
$40 for three days of vintage racing. $15 for the museum tour. Surrounding hills for group rides.
Come on
I'm on my way to get the banner made as we speak. Can anyone tell me if you have to use the stock rear pipe on the MAC exhaust? My friend who's putting the pipes on for me can't find the rear pipe.
Art Bone

'83 Yamaha Vision in the Classic Black and Gold  Running
'82 Yamaha Vision Running
'74 Norton Fastback - Colorado Norton Works #26  Running
'73 Norton Interstate  Running
'75 Triumph T 160  Running
'62 Harley Davidson Vintage Racer
'61 Sears Puch  Running
'15 Triumph Scrambler
'17 Honda Africa Twin
94 Kawasaki KLR 650