News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

The 2009 Spring M/C Show...

Started by Tiger, February 16, 2009, 10:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th April....that's only seven weeks folks 8) Just in time for an early OnROV meet & ride...providing the weather co-operates!!! 8)

Check it out...

http://www.supershowevents.com/spring/index.html

Who's going ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

fiddlesticks

1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

fiddlesticks

I most likely wont know until the day b4 the show.  I am getting new eyeballs that week, ;D so It will be dependent on what I feel like. I'll call u Tiger.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

Brian_Matthewson

1982 Vision rider from 1991 to 2012.

Kenny

;) :DBy Golly,
               2009 may be a Banner Year for my two wheeled social life!! hopefully one of the two we'll be on for.
                   Cheers Ken S. ;)
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92