News:

Main Menu

new mirror and tank bag

Started by don_vanecek, September 04, 2012, 09:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

don_vanecek

Let at this mirror I got, it is an Iemigo, part 2030610, apparently a Honda CB left, look at how it compares to the factory mirror I taped next to it, I needed something with a longer neck so I can see around my shoulders, disclaimer, I haven't riden the bike with this on it yet. Price at HVE cycle in Lincoln, NE, $8.95. 

don_vanecek

Now, here is a picture of the tank bag built for the 2012 Yamaha 1200 tenere that has been lent to me for this trip. Note the small removable bag on the front part.

Rikugun

Quote from: don_vanecek on September 04, 2012, 09:54:23 PM
Now, here is a picture of the tank bag built for the 2012 Yamaha 1200 tenere that has been lent to me for this trip. Note the small removable bag on the front part.

Is that to take valuables with you? Small belt or belt clip is used? I have an older (period correct!) Bagman brand that has a detachable pocket with belt loops. It comes in handy sometimes  :)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

don_vanecek

It clips right off and can then be used as a belt bag, yes, I plan to put valubles in it.

don_vanecek

DON'T buy this mirror, it didn't even last my trip before going bad, too bad, I did like the size.