News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Nearly a Vision!!!

Started by Tiger, October 10, 2010, 07:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Not quite...but nearly a Vision. I know a few of us have these... ;)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/YAMAHA-XZ400-AIR-CURRENT-1-15-MODEL-KIT-NITTO-JAPAN-/370301986277?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5637b7e5e5

A nice wee collectable that can be painted to match your Vision... :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Porpoise_of_doom

I actually had that item on my watch list before I read your post Tiger! Thinking the same idea of painting as a mini replica... Tempting.. are they good quality to your knowledge?
Currently 2x XZ550 1982
Honda XR250 x2
Honda XR500R and XL500R
Yamaha LB80, DT80 and YZ80
Kawasaki MT1
Past bikes:
83 XJ750 (my first real love, miss her dearly)
3x Honda XL175 (I want another!)
Honda XR500
Kawasaki G4TRC
Yamaha QT50 and Suzuki U70 as a kid

Tiger

Quote from: Porpoise_of_doom on October 10, 2010, 08:25:23 AM
I actually had that item on my watch list before I read your post Tiger! Thinking the same idea of painting as a mini replica... Tempting.. are they good quality to your knowledge?

:) Go get it buddy. They are decent quality and fun to build... 8) Mine sits proudly on a shelf in my office at home 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

lexx790

Quote from: Tiger on October 10, 2010, 07:11:03 AM
:) Not quite...but nearly a Vision. I know a few of us have these... ;)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/YAMAHA-XZ400-AIR-CURRENT-1-15-MODEL-KIT-NITTO-JAPAN-/370301986277?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5637b7e5e5

A nice wee collectable that can be painted to match your Vision... :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Been there, done that, except mine was a fully faired version and it came from Taiwan. Took only4 days to get to UK and only a few GBP postage.
Built it way before the bike was back together, good inspiration to encourage me last year all winter out in me shed all evenings.

Tiger

Lucky

I have a pair built in a display case on my desk, one done up as my Tourer, one as Cafe.  I have one more in a box for my son's vision (bugger too, becuse it's white, & he wants his bike black!) and will need to get a 4th for Kitty's Vision. (purple)

since i spray paint my bikes, I use the same paint on the models.

Be warned though, if Humber gets wind of them actually getting built, he gets Pissed!!!

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Walt_M.

I got one on order, wish it was the full fairing but...
Whale oil beef hooked!