Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Sunday Ride in CO

Started by kwells, June 08, 2008, 09:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwells

Finding some new roads in CO

here's some pics...will let inane post the route
These were taken up at Guanella Pass.  Damn it was cold.

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Guanella Pass?!?  I know inane did it last year, but the roads y'all are doing are more for an adventure tourer.  Unless they've paved Guanella in the last couple years, there's a lot of gravel road up there.

However, the road going from Guanella Pass down to US285 after the pavement starts up again, it's a pretty good ride.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

inanecathode

Theres a portion near grant thats dirt, the very tip top is still dirt, and the section by the hydro plant is pretty crappy pavement, but the rest is honest to god pavement (or chip seal).
Cold as hell, i thought it'd be a bit chilly but it was actually starting to snow.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

kwells

I'd say alot of that ride bordered on the adventure tour side but I got to get some gravel riding in
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com