News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Idid it!

Started by joevacc, October 18, 2007, 07:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joevacc

I did it you guys.  I bought the Moto Guzzi Breva 1100.  I feel a little like I’m cheating on my wife.  At least it's with a nice Italian girl    ;~)   8)

Been a rough day though, I transferred the plate off of my V so I can reregister it with the original  yellow and blue NY plate.  So for the first time in 22 years it's off the road.  :(

I get it tomorrow and of course the forecast calls for rain.

This thing is so much like the V that it's amazing how at home I was riding it.

Will keep my Vision till the day I die though - so back off!  :D

Don't think ill of me I still love my Vision as much as ever!

Ciao for now,

JV
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

zore

1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

joevacc

Not yet.  I brought the camera to the dealer today but didn't get to do it.  Ill get it tomorrow and post some!

For now though;

http://www.combattiva.it/motoguzzi/pagine/breva1100/breva1100.asp?lin=1

I got a black '07
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Night Vision

GootZ, right Joe?

did you go for the baggage?

Congrats!

aw, I can't read that site.. .what was the other one? Guzzi Girls?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

joevacc

yea I got the bags.  They had to order them from Italy so I won't have them for a week to two years.  I don't think that Guzzi is that attentive to their dealers.

That right gootZ!  you got it.

PS:

http://www.cyclegarden.com

click on the Guzzi Girls for fun.
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
Helen Keller

Tiger

:) Niiiiice one Joey, nice one... 8)...but yer have to bring yer Vision to the 2008 OnROV Spring Ride buddy ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)                               
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Cdnlouie

Hey Congratulations Joe! You will have to get a licence plate that says "My Other Bike Is A Vision" That's a pretty good pair, I'd day.

Hope ya get her broken in this fall,

C.C.

h2olawyer

Great bike, JV!  Too bad those Italians couldn't remember which direction the V is supposed to go.   ;)

Congrats on the acquisition.  May it give you (almost) as much pleasure as your V!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

joevacc

Thanks C C !  Don't worry Tiger I Definitely will bring the V.  All I have to do is get a trailer set up for my  Guzzi and pull the V along!   ;D

h2o they put the V that way so they could put an alternator in!!

NOOO moore stator, nooo mooore stator.  I am going to put an air conditioner and a refrigerator on the bike.

;D 8)
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
Helen Keller

ironb12s

You've still got a stator, in your fancy new alternator on that fancy new Guzzi.

Cheers!
SOC-UK 19744*MIG 821*IBA 9200*AMA 580210
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Book: "She don't look like much."
KayLee: "'Ah-uh, she'll fool ya."

mdskinner731

Quote from: Cdnlouie on October 18, 2007, 10:23:54 PM
Hey Congratulations Joe! You will have to get a licence plate that says "My Other Bike Is A Vision" That's a pretty good pair, I'd day.

Hope ya get her broken in this fall,

C.C.

lol broke in not broken it look expensive to fix :D lol nice buy have fun and enjoy it.. and if u find the vision sitting collecting dust more and more every day u have to sell this bike..  ;D  ;D
"he who has the most toys when they die, wins..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if it moves and its not supposed to-duct tape
if it dont move and its supposed to- wd-40
Redneck Law