News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Got my full M

Started by kev10104, May 26, 2011, 04:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev10104

I just finished my motorcycle exit test and passes with flying colors.The nerves were going wild but when it was all finished is was really quite simple.I kept hearing a little tiger in my ear telling me I will do fine.Thanks buddy.

Tiger

8) GRRRRRRRRRRREAT news buddy, congratulations on achieving your full 'M" licence... 8)

I knew you could do it...easy really EH!!!  ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Raj1988

KEV, what were the questions they asked? What did they make you do mate?>
I have mine in a week
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

vadasz1

Congrats Kev.  Give us the low down on what they made you do.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

kev10104

No questions.Just an ear piece and directions.They make you do an "emergency stop"Make sure you signal and check your mirror and blind spot.They took me on the highway twice and made me go into the center lane and then back.Always check your mirrors every 5-7 seconds and make sure you do it so they can see it.Don't speed and stay 2 seconds behind a vehicle in front of you.Drive like you normally do and no worries from there.

kev10104

It was really easy,I was surprised.

kev10104

I will gladly take anyone through the course I went on and that would ease your mind.I am in Oshawa though.

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on May 26, 2011, 10:46:05 PM
No questions.Just an ear piece and directions.They make you do an "emergency stop"Make sure you signal and check your mirror and blind spot.They took me on the highway twice and made me go into the center lane and then back.Always check your mirrors every 5-7 seconds and make sure you do it so they can see it.Don't speed and stay 2 seconds behind a vehicle in front of you.Drive like you normally do and no worries from there.

...and make sure that you keep doing your 'over-the-shoulder' checks constantly!!!

They put a one way receiver in your pocket and the ear bud in yer ear....They then follow you in a car and give you directions...'Turn right/left at the next intersection'...'Move over to the left/right, when safe to do so, etc, etc...All you are doing is showing the instructors that you are safe and competent to ride on the roads on a motorcycle.

No trick question(s) and no illegal maneuver instruction(s) from the testers... :police:

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

Shoulder checks are key

YellowJacket!

Quote from: kev10104 on May 27, 2011, 03:08:12 PM
Shoulder checks are key

One of those simple things that may save your life one day.   :police:   ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)