SEROV "Over The Hill" run --Pics

Started by Lucky, September 10, 2006, 11:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crackerkorean

Glad to hear that all went well. I tried and tried to get the V in running shape to come up there but it just didnt happen. While you guys were riding up on the dragon I was riding the new bike home.

Let me know the next sched trip and I will try to get up there.  ;D ;D

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Serendipity

Damn it! You figured out my plan!! LOL

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Serendipity on September 12, 2006, 06:10:45 PM
(in reference to the 3rd pic of you guys running the Dragon) Wow Lucky! That's a mighty sexy pic of you and your V!! Me likey! Especially, the all black color scheme you got going on.

Patti

Darn,
I need some chaps.

;D

David

Serendipity

Now don't get jealous Dave!  ;D If you recall earlier in this thread I said I thought your new goattee is "tres' sexy".

Patti (just spreading the love)

YellowJacket!

I finally got my disc from Kilboy.  He said his PC crashed and he had to send the drive out to get the images recovered.

Heres a couple pics of me and Lucky on our way back home from The Dragon

Me:

Lucky:

Me again:

David

glennw

Looks like you are holding up that Civic on the Mighty Dragon...
Must be the camera car.... ;D
GlennW
Half Mad Max

dminor

Good point Glenn,
  You want to go riding?
Don ;)

glennw

Yea Don.... If you ride the V...
GlennW
Half Mad Max

zore

I'm going to buy a few from killboy myself.  I have a few from the Sprint but non from the Vision or Monster.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

YellowJacket!

Quote from: zore on October 28, 2006, 08:33:08 PM
I'm going to buy a few from killboy myself.  I have a few from the Sprint but non from the Vision or Monster.

When were you down here?
Let me or Lucky know next time you come down.  I'll either put you up for the night or feed you a few burgers. ;D

David

dminor

Hey Glenn,
   I'll bring the V if you set up the ride.
   Right now I'm dog sitting. New grand kid in NM and I'm stuck. No riding until next week when Ang gets back.
   Then I will be free to ride, except the weekend of Nov 18th, that weekend I'm doing a Tech run with the LT guys. I'm going to show them how to take off the rearend in 2 hours.
    PM me, after all I am retired.
Don :D

zore

I was there in early May.  I go down about the same time every year with a bunch of guys from the intarweb.  I don't think I'll be bringing the XZ550SP1 next year unless I can figure out a way to put 3 bikes on the trailer.  Don't think I wont try!   ;D
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

Serendipity

Someone explain to me how in the heck those pics didn't make his front page!!!! Humph!

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Serendipity on October 30, 2006, 01:49:27 PM
Someone explain to me how in the heck those pics didn't make his front page!!!! Humph!

Are you talking about Luckys site?  Good question as that is an excellent picture of him on his bike. ;D

David

ps.  Zore, your pic looks cool too