News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Fall Ride in Ontario...

Started by Tiger, September 12, 2007, 08:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joevacc

Hey Night Vision,

What are you plans for riding up?  My brother has agreed to come along.   ( I actually have a brother :P )

If the planets align maybe  we can hook up and ride together.

Hope you are well,

JV
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Night Vision

holy canoli! that's not your twin brother is it?  :D :D (<twins)

I just emailed Tiger... I just talked to my bro who just got back from vacation and I'm trying to convince him that this is his last chance to enjoy a Passport Free OnRov Jubilee  :D

I should know this week end after he's been back to work a couple of days.... I'm planning on going with or without the bum  :P
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

:) Hmmmmm, this will be a first...A Harley on an OnROV ride  :o , as well as a possability of two set's of brother's...( :) :) )... ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

Quote from: Tiger on September 21, 2007, 04:24:15 PM
:) Hmmmmm, this will be a first...A Harley on an OnROV ride  :o , as well as a possability of two set's of brother's...( :) :) )... ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

that's fine... they're easier to work on and we won't have to do a stator swap  :D
;D

joevacc

No Stator swap and Arthur wasn't afraid to put heated clothing on his set up!!!
You should have seen the shit fit he had when the littlest weep of oil started to seep from his crank case.     ::)

Yea he is my twin.  Lets see if you can tell who is who.

P.S. How the hell do I get a vacation as long as your brothers????????????   I have not had one day off since I saw you guys last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Night Vision

;D

Tiger

:) Only two week's to go boys 'n girlies... 8)

:) Have you got all your service/maintenance issue's covered... ???

:) New tires fitted, balanced... ???

:) Do you know how to get to my place... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Kenny

Hi All,
     I returned home on the 25th  & Am having problems adapting to "4"  (OOOO) wheels!  8)  The bike ran like a top, (93+kms) the only draw back being the big wet Cloud that followed me for most of the trip.  Thank God for Aerostich outfits.
  At the present time my work sched has me starting 5 days on the 13th of Oct. So it unless a miracle happens I'll be out on this one.If things change I will advise.
   However anyone passing by this way on Friday is welcome to stop in for a Bum (potty  break :D) Also have a truck & trailer if needed. tele #s home = 613 397-1386,  cell = 613 243-5649.
                            Ride safe & have fun!
Cheers Kenny   
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

joevacc

Kenny welcome back!  You are an inspiration doing all those miles on a Vision.  I just ordered a new gel pad for my ass anticipating the ride up to Canada.

It's too bad you have to work the weekend of the Ontario ride I was looking forward to seeing you.
If you want me to talk to the person that sets your schedule I will be glad to do it!!!!
(caveat:  no guarantee the job will be there when you want to return!!) ;D

I have sealed the deal on the the weather for the weekend by spending the bucks on new waterproof saddle bags.  It should be dry as a bone the whole ride.

Ciao for now,

JV
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
Helen Keller

Night Vision

Quote from: joevacc on September 30, 2007, 08:49:50 PM

I have sealed the deal on the the weather for the weekend by spending the bucks on new waterproof saddle bags.  It should be dry as a bone the whole ride.

thanks, that'll free up some room in my luggages to bring back some treats  ::)
;D

Tiger

:) Welcome home Kenny... 8) Now here is a man who has complete trust in himself AND his Vision(s) 8)
Sorry that you won't be with us for the fall ride, its always a pleasure having you, (and Dorothy), with us werever we may roam... ;D :D :D :D :D... ;) Spring ride in May '08, perhaps... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) I've had word from L_D and Rob_0s2...L_D is working that weekend and Rob's Vision is still down...

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

Quote from: Tiger on September 12, 2007, 08:20:12 AM
8) I think an "End of season fall ride" get-to-gether, is in order... 8) The second week-end in October, (12/13/14th). Although the days will be shorter and the temp's will be cooler it is an ideal time for riding. Ontario is so beautiful in the fall... 8) 8) 8)

8) Lets finish off the season with a great party... :o :D :D :D :D :D... 8) Bring a sleeping bag... ;)

8).......IN                                 8)...IN...NON_VISION                                 :-X/ :-\ .......MIA/Undecided.

8)...TIGER.                                Barrie...76 Goldwing, (original owner!!!)         :-\...Fiddlesticks.

8)...Night_Vision.                        Barre...Magna.                                          :-\...Squid.

8)...Joevacc.                             Ross...Shadow.                                         

8)...Lil'Blaster.                           Anne...'83 Tempter.                                   

8)...Wolf.                                                                                               

8)...CanadianLou.

:'(...OUT

:'(...Brian_mathewson.

:'(...JasonM.

:'(...L_D

:'(...Ken/Dot.

:'(...Rob_0s2

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Anne? 83 Tempter? is that your neighbor? or a 24 yr old temptrest?
;D

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on October 02, 2007, 09:59:54 PM

:D :D :D...is that your neighbor?...NO :D...or a 24 yr old temptrest?...Sadly, NO :D...She's a friend of mine that got into bike's last year but hasn't ridden much since. So the last few Saturday morning's I've gone out with her to try and improve her riding skill's and up her confidence so she can ride with us... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) Whahoooooooo, this time next week we will be riding out as a group, once again... 8) Anyone else wanna join us ??? ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)

GT @ oh.

I would love to....still considering acually......but 6hrs :-\......If I trailered and brought truck camper think theres parking available.....and if got there early enough you guys could figure out my carb issues :D :D....if not this year hopefully another.

Tiger

Quote from: GT @ oh. on October 06, 2007, 03:47:23 PM
I would love to....still considering acually......but 6hrs :-\......If I trailered and brought truck camper think theres parking available.....and if got there early enough you guys could figure out my carb issues :D :D....if not this year hopefully another.

:) The American contingent are arriving on Friday, along with Wolf...You can park/sleep in the driveway or sleep in the house, just bring a sleeping bag ;) No charge for sorting yer carb's :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D So, why not this year GT @ oh. ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on October 02, 2007, 09:59:54 PM
Quote from: Tiger on September 12, 2007, 08:20:12 AM
8) I think an "End of season fall ride" get-to-gether, is in order... 8) The second week-end in October, (12/13/14th). Although the days will be shorter and the temp's will be cooler it is an ideal time for riding. Ontario is so beautiful in the fall... 8) 8) 8)

8) Lets finish off the season with a great party... :o :D :D :D :D :D... 8) Bring a sleeping bag... ;)

8).......IN                                 8)...IN...NON_VISION                                 :-X/ :-\ .......MIA/Undecided.

8)...TIGER.                                Barrie...76 Goldwing, (original owner!!!)         :-\...Fiddlesticks.

8)...Night_Vision.                        Barre...Magna.                                          :-\...Squid.

8)...Joevacc.                             Ross...Shadow.                                         

8)...Lil'Blaster.                           Anne...'83 Tempter.                                   

8)...Wolf.                                                                                               

8)...CanadianLou.

:'(...OUT

:'(...Brian_mathewson.

:'(...JasonM.

:'(...L_D

:'(...Ken/Dot.

:'(...Rob_0s2

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

Quote from: Tiger on September 21, 2007, 04:24:15 PM

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Technically a friend of mine's boyfriend rode a Harley on a Belleville run a couple years back, so it wont be the first. Kenny was kind enough to host that ride for us.  The funny part was a parking lot full of 82 v's and doesn't the 2001 Harley broke down. But who better to have with you than Vision folks? The whole group all pitched in and got him going in no time. Turned out to be something minor, but I still give him the gears over that one.lol
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

ironb12s

I'd love to come up, but finances just won't allow, and all of my camp gear is where the Vision is:  CO.  I'm just down in MD right now, and Brandi is who I'd bring up...   :(

I have ridden thru ON many times on my way to the Atlantic Coast states, and it's *always* been beautiful!  My last was from Co Spg to Burlington, VT, my longest ride thru ON yet - Sarnia to Montreal.
SOC-UK 19744*MIG 821*IBA 9200*AMA 580210
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Book: "She don't look like much."
KayLee: "'Ah-uh, she'll fool ya."