News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Spring CROV ride

Started by VisionMeister, January 24, 2008, 03:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

He showed last. with this bike for it's first trophy, Ron, and Mardell, are a serious motorbike couple!  She used ride a harley, faster than me on my vision, now she has a bmw, no way could stay with her now!
" border="0

supervision

Nice going, dummy, you forgot to post the pycture
" border="0

Coil Coyle

Hey People,

When you're leaned over in a right turn and you have to countersteer by pulling the left grip as you slide your ass to the right to get the turn tightened up; you know, that little muscle that hooks your ribs to that flat bone that lays across your back below your shoulder?  :-\

It's killing me today with cramps and spasms.  ;D

That was a great ride, CROV, I better do some more riding to loosen back up. 8)

Thanks, Craig, you plan great rides.
;)
Coil

Rick G

That trumpet sure is a beauty, that picture take me back.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Coil Coyle

X-Vision,

I finally built a carton to ship the tank that came off of Retro Randy's bobber project. I'll send it UPS to Visionless's house on Monday afternoon when I go to work. I'll PM you the shipping cost I pay and I'd like you to donate the same ammount to this site when you can. I'll pick up your dented one next time I come by Bakersfield.

Visionless,

I'm building the carton for your fairing today. I will ship it on Monday, also.

Visionmeister,

Again, thank you for setting up that great ride.

;)
Coil

Rick G

Actually, I'd love to Ride the Metralla next to the Triumph!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

X-Vision

supervision

Rick, I too like those little roadster's.  My wife and I are jumping in the pickup right now to watch the 8:30 am start of the MOTOGIRO AMERICA, roadbike rally, starts from Cannery Row.  After that we are going to walk the dogs, at the beach.   motogiroamerica.com/en/
" border="0

visionless

The tank showed up safely today.
         Chris
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'05 Katana 750    '82 XZ550
See 12 Visions all in a row!
http://www.myspace.com/ccoyle6731

X-Vision

Alright! I'll be by next week......

supervision

Here's a couple of pictures from July 13 Montery Ca.
" border="0

supervision

" border="0

supervision

" border="0