News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Free Broadband From Google!!!!

Started by inanecathode, April 01, 2007, 01:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

You guys have to check this out, i'll be first on the bandwagon for sure!
http://www.google.com/tisp/

Check out the 'get started' page, it looks simple to install to be sure!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YellowJacket!

Looks like its all just a bunch of, well....CRAP.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Mutt

Hmmmmm....let's see...it was released on April 1st. Why do I not believe this!  :P

Mutt  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

YellowJacket!

I'm flushed with anger over it.  I already called my ISP to cancel and told them about googles offer.

David

Lucky

i think this will soon become the American Standard...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

why i bet this will be as popular as indoor plumbing in a year or so. provided the nanotechs are efficient.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

Google pulled another on on their Gmail site.  The had an announcement that they now have a "paper mail" option for those of us who want a permanent paper archive or who just crave getting things in our real mailboxes.  Of course its "free" and you just click a link to convert your emails to paper and google will mail them right to you.  The link doesn't work...either that or since I clicked on it so many times, I'll have a dumptruck full of "new private message" notifications dumped in my yard. :o :o  :o

David

Tiger

Quote from: DaveTN on April 01, 2007, 10:02:02 PM
I'll have a dumptruck full of "new private message" notifications dumped in my yard. :o :o  :o

David

:o Thats one S**T load of paper...for a...Free Broadband From Google!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rob_OS23

I heard it works, but the connection is really crappy.
;D

BREWSKI

GEORGE BATES

Tiger

:o Free...yeh, right. I bet they jam something up yer a$$... ::) ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!