Fall Ride in Ontario...

Started by Tiger, September 12, 2007, 08:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GT @ oh.

I just might try Tiger.......p.m. me your phone # (since I can't seem to find your card) sorry.......and address and I'll map it out on mapquest......If we make it..... yes we..... the wifey and I.....it would be sat. afternoon......probably about the time you all will be riding/sightseeing ::)......so if you have a cell # that might help....I'll try to give a positive by thursday. Hope to meet you all then....Greg and Ana

Tiger

Quote from: GT @ oh. on October 09, 2007, 04:21:48 PM
.......p.m. me your phone # and address and I'll map it out on mapquest, cell # might help....I'll try to give a positive by thursday. Hope to meet you all then....Greg and Ana

...P.M'd you the info'... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

joevacc

Hey Tiger,

Can you post a link to the local weather???

Not that wind - rain or loose women can stop us   :P ;D

I do want to be prepared.

Looking forward to abusing my ass for three days   8)

JV
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

Quote from: joevacc on October 09, 2007, 09:57:02 PM
Can you post a link to the local weather??? Not that wind - rain or loose women can stop us   :P ;D
I do want to be prepared. Looking forward to abusing my ass for three days   8)
JV

:) Hey Joe,
Your coming to Southern Ontario in the fall...The only thing I can 99% gaurantee is no snow :o but prepare for EVERYTHING else :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

Here is a link for you all... http://www1.sympatico.ca/cgi-bin/wx2004.pl?lng=en&stn=CAON0696

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Night Vision

that forecast actually looks good for Friday-Sunday
12c=54f
14c=57f

Quote from: joevacc on October 09, 2007, 09:57:02 PM

Looking forward to abusing my ass for three days   8)

I ASSumed you'd be riding your Vision and leaving the donkey home... if that's the case, we better leave a few days earlier  ::)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

GT @ oh.

Sounds like we're in Tiger........barring the unknown ::).....I'll give you a ring when we get near 8).......just gonna ride the bike and save on gas.... vs. hauling it ;).......It will be alot of miles/hrs. ....on a bike... for me....maybe my most ever :-[.......Well look forward to seeing all that will be there....til then.

wolf

Packed and ready. Oil's changed. That occassionally treasonous bastard the weatherman can't stop me now, the gumboots are by the bike.
Sir Tiger--I await our Vision Quest. The clarion call of clinking wobblies beckons!

ironb12s

Have fun, y'all, I'll raise a few Yuengling B&T's in your honor...
SOC-UK 19744*MIG 821*IBA 9200*AMA 580210
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Book: "She don't look like much."
KayLee: "'Ah-uh, she'll fool ya."

Tiger

Quote from: GT @ oh. on October 11, 2007, 04:58:44 PM
Sounds like we're in Tiger........barring the unknown ::).....I'll give you a ring when we get near 8).......just gonna ride the bike and save on gas.... vs. hauling it ;).......It will be alot of miles/hrs. ....on a bike... for me....maybe my most ever :-[.......Well look forward to seeing all that will be there....til then.
8) Good for you bro'...Look forward to having you here... 8) Are you solo or... ??? Are you hooking up with N_V, JoeVac & his brother for the ride up... ???

Quote from: wolf on October 11, 2007, 07:44:30 PM
Packed and ready. Oil's changed. That occassionally treasonous bastard the weatherman can't stop me now, the gumboots are by the bike.
Sir Tiger--I await our Vision Quest. The clarion call of clinking wobblies beckons!
8)...Clinking wobblies are on ice, as we speak, awaiting to quench royal thirst's ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

joevacc

Arthur is on his way here now!  Poor bastard has to ride in the rain to get to my house tonight!

I can't wait I bought all new underwear for the the trip   8) 

If all goes well we should be getting there between 6 and 7 PM.   ;D

I like my scotch on the cool side but don't put it in with the beer!    8):P 8)  I know you Tiger you won't f' up the drink   ;) ;) ;)

See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JV

-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

:) You'll need a few drink's after the ride here... ;)...and there awaiting 8) Along with some 1/4 pound cow for the B.B.Q... ;D

8).......TIGER........ 8)

Night Vision

I have a feeling Arthur will still be damp tomorrow  :o

Tiger, GToh has a straight shot on the 401 then through Guelph and up the 124 to Erin

we'll be parallel to the east on the QEW/403 to Oakville and then Trafalgar towards Erin
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on October 11, 2007, 10:15:42 PM
we'll be parallel to the east on the QEW/403 to Oakville and then Trafalgar towards Erin
...Trafalgar Road, north to 124, turn right on 124 and proceed into Erin, (south end), turn left  at the light's onto the Main Street, (north), 3rd set of light's turn right, (Dundas Street), and then turn right at the stop sign...First house on the right 8)

GT@O, you can use these directions when you come into Erin from the south...You DO NOT need to come in via Guelph... :o Come north from the #401 on Mississauga road, and follow yer nose 8) Give me a call when you turn off of the #401 Hwy...

8).......TIGER....... 8)

ironb12s

Let me warn ya, Tiger...take any of the dark, clinking wobblies out of the ice.  Dark wobblies should be served at room temperature, and if you doubt, try one refrigerated followed by one at room temperature or *just* slightly chilled.

Dark wobblies have higher iron content, and the metallic taste is more pronounced when refrigerated.

Oh, and don't anybody pick up any keys after you've had a wobbly.  We'd like to see you back on the forum after you get home safe...

(Yes, I am also an MSF Instructor, needing to be recertified, but I still remember it all...)

Tiger

:) NOBODY but NOBODY drink's and ride's here at my get together's, I've worked both side's of the bar so no problem's there... ;)...and re:beer temp's, I'm a transplanted Brit' ::) with a few year's experience of beer's... ;)...and NO, Brit's DO NOT like/drink warm beer ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;) Even if they did I'm a proud Canadian now... 8)...The Canadian with the funny accent... ;)

N_V, JoeVac, Arthur, Wolf & GT@0, look forward to seeing you here, safe and sound, this afternoon... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

ironb12s

Maybe the Brits' don't like their brew warm, but this Yankee enjoys the dark ones at room temperature.  My stock is stored in the garage, with the motorcycles.  I can not abide pilsners, they're just like colored water to me.  Lagers, Ales, B&T's, Porters.  If I ever get my XZ550 on the road and make it to your Colors run, I'll be sure and bring contraband with.

Glad to hear that you keep an eye on the wobbly imbibers.  Good onya'.

GT @ oh.

Tiger......I'll be coming up Saturday.....wife works till 9:00pm. Friday

ironb12s

Yeh, Tiger, keep us posted on those that arrive safe...

Sitting back, looking forward to a Yuengling B&T wobbly...

h2olawyer

I thought the brits drank warm beer because Lucas also makes refrigerators.   :D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

:) We have Wolf, 1st in...N_V, JoeVac & Arthur all here, safe & sound...and nobody is hurting at this point... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)