News:

Main Menu

For Professor Rex:

Started by Lucky, October 23, 2006, 09:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zore

I'm going to tell ya'll something, I belong to many msg boards and never have I seen this sort of generousity and help.  There are atleast 2 or 3 people who have sent me parts when I've needed them with out asking for any payment in return, not even shipping.  If and when I can, I will pay it forward, followed by an atomic wedgy.   ;D
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

haunter

and those who refuse to give out their paypal when you insist on ATLEAST paying for postage on an item
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

ProfessorRex

Quote from: Lucky on October 30, 2006, 09:42:13 AM
I suppose there is a lesson to be learned here Rex, there's no such thing as aquiring a Vision that doesn't need anything done to it, if there is such a creature, it'll make sure you have some wrenching to do, one way or the other...  lol

HA!  There was PLENTY to do on the ole girl!  She needed wax at least once a week!  And there was a very very mild stumble, and the YICS wasn't hooked up, she had a few small things... now she has a few BIG THINGS.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Night Vision

Quote from: zore on October 30, 2006, 01:54:36 PM
I'm going to tell ya'll something, I belong to many msg boards and never have I seen this sort of generousity and help.  There are atleast 2 or 3 people who have sent me parts when I've needed them with out asking for any payment in return, not even shipping.  If and when I can, I will pay it forward, followed by an atomic wedgy.   ;D

I'll pass on the wedgy  >:(
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

Quote from: Night Vision on October 30, 2006, 10:16:58 PM
I'll pass on the wedgy  >:(

Do you mean - Pass - on the wedgy or - Pass on - the wedgy?   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

oh.... I see, bad choice of words  :D
I'll take a rain check on the wedgy
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

zore

Quote from: Night Vision on October 31, 2006, 07:41:20 AM
oh.... I see, bad choice of words  :D
I'll take a rain check on the wedgy

So you would rather take the wedgy at another time?
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900