News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Next OnROV Ride ???

Started by Tiger, May 23, 2008, 06:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) I can, at this point, confirm that I will organize a "Fall Ride" week-end in September/October 8) However, is anyone else interested in hosting a ride between now and then in their area ???
It doesn't have to be a full week-end thing...just a Saturday or Sunday ride even.

???.......ANYONE........ ??? 
Rides for consideration, that I will be going on/to...Port Dover Friday 13th June '08, Vintage Rally/swap meet in Paris Ontario, Saturday 13th/14th/15th June '08...

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

fiddlesticks

hmmm a possibility comes to mind. I should try to con hubby into the idea.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

Quote from: fiddlesticks on May 23, 2008, 04:36:57 PM
hmmm a possibility comes to mind. I should try to con hubby into the idea.

:) "I'll second that emotion"... ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Rick G

Every time you mention a town in the out lying area, it brings back memories of my youth! :D :D :D :D
I was probably a bit closer to St Kits ,Fort Erie,  Thorald and Welland  though. I seem to remember a smalll crossroads named St Davids , near Niagara on the lake.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

GT @ oh.

Dibble

I would love to host a ONROV ride in my area. Especially now that "Night Terror" is road worthy.

Tiger

Quote from: Dibble on June 09, 2008, 10:41:41 AM
I would love to host a ONROV ride in my area. Especially now that "Night Terror" is road worthy.

8) ...Way to go... 8)
Pick a day or weekend. Give me a call on the home landline...I'll help you fill in the blanks :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;).

(Dibble is in the Barrie area).

8).......TIGER....... 8)

joevacc

Tiger is the resident expert on holding organized rides!  :-*

The two rides I have been to have been most memorable!  Canada is one fantastic place to ride.   8)

Go for it!!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

fiddlesticks

Barrie area :o  Oh boy oh boy count me and my new yammyhammy in.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

Tiger

8) Looks like a Barrie OnROV...A first!!! Dependant on the date, you'll have Fiddlesticks, Lil'Blaster and Tiger, for a start ;) Who else... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

fiddlesticks

1 Black 82 Virago 750

Tiger

Dibble

I am working on a date. The problem is, at the rate I'm going it will probably interfere with Tiger's fall ride  ;D ;D. My "Honey DO" list is the length of my beer fridge. The only riding I've been doing all summer is to work and back. Maybe I could have all of the OnROV riders over to screw deck boards down on my new deck...now there's an idea  ;D ;D

Tiger

Quote from: Dibble on July 09, 2008, 04:27:07 PM
Maybe I could have all of the OnROV riders over to screw deck boards down on my new deck...now there's an idea  ;D ;D

:) I'll bring a twofour of Blue... :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tiger

:) I was having a wee chat with Dibble, from Oro, about a ride... (His dad bought "The Canadian"). They would like to meet up with some of the gang, so, how about we meet at Tim Horton's in Cookstown next Sunday at 10 a.m. (20th July).... It is located on Hwy 89 on the west end of town, (on the north side of 89). We can meet up there and head out for a ride and lunch and ride and......Let me know if your up for it...

8)........TIGER....... 8)

Dibble

Tiger

:) Up to now, it appears to be Dibble, Dibble senior, Fiddlesticks and Tiger for this Sundays 10 a.m. meet 'n ride... 8) Sadly, Brian_Mathewson is unable to join due to a prior engagement :(

Anyone else care to join us... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) We can also add Lil'Blaster to the yes list... 8) Sadly a no from CanadianLou, as expected, due to work commitments.

Dibble senior has also added a couple of non-Vision riders for Sunday... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Rick G

I'm hoping my alter ego will make an appearance, only time will tell. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike