News:

Main Menu

mine and my wifes relationship

Started by Hartless, February 03, 2012, 06:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartless

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion started to heat up. Eventually she announced, "I don't feel like it tonight. I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT!!!??????"

So, she said the words that I and every husband on the planet dreads. She explained that I must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman. I'm thinking, "What was her first clue?" I finally realized that nothing was going to happen that night, so I went to sleep.

The very next day, we went shopping at a big, expensive department store. I walked around with her while she tried on three different, very high priced outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her to take all three of them. She then told me that she wanted matching shoes worth $200.00 a pair, to which I said "OK." Then she spotted the jewelry department, where she ended up getting a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you........ she was so excited! She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck, but I don't think she cared. I think she was testing me when she asked for a tennis bracelet, because she doesn't even play tennis. I really threw her for a loop when I told her that it was OK. She was almost sexually excited from all this, and you should have seen her face when she said, "I'm ready to go to the cash register".

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No, honey. I don't feel like buying all this stuff right now."

You should have seen her face! It went completely blank! Then I said, "Really, honey! I just want you to hold this stuff for a while." And just when she got this look like she was about to kill me I added, "I can see you're just not in tune with my financial needs as a man."
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

js9_20