News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

WELL...Did ya??

Started by Tiger, March 11, 2012, 07:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

???... remember to 'Spring forward' your clocks one hour  ??? Its daylight saving time once again, don't ya know!!!

Temperatures here are all supposed to be in the low double digits this coming week, with rain forcast for Monday and Tuesday. It will wash away all the remaining snow, ice, salt, sand & gravel and then riding season will be here...HOOOOOOOYA 8)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

AdvRich

Amen to that... I was blown away when I saw how warm it will be this week. I've been doing some repairs, carb rebuilds (parts are all in now), and mods to the TDM over the winter and hope to relight her today. If all good, I'll be laying down a few hundred easy miles this week for sure 8)

vadasz1

Looks like I can finally put those new tires on my bike.  Riding to work again will be a big thrill again.  Looking forward to it if spring really is going to come early this year. 

Shit, I might even get to ride to the motorcycle show in April.  ;)
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

Quote from: vadasz1 on March 11, 2012, 08:57:18 AM
I might even get to ride to the motorcycle show in April.  ;)

If that's the one at The International Centre you will have missed it buddy!!! The Spring Motorcycle Show is on Saturday 17th March, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. & Sunday 18th March 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. 2012.

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

Wasn't that show in April before?  Or am I just getting senile with my aging....
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Rick G

I didn't do it . Arizona doesn't subscribe to that nonsense.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

fret not

I wish California didn't subscribe either.  Maybe I should move to AZ.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Rick G

Phoenix is not for me , but Kingman is a great place to retire.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike