wakeup time

Started by ps2/bikevision, April 27, 2007, 12:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

One time my vision backfired with the air box off at idle. Thought my neighbour was 'practicing'.
On a more frightening note. There's someone in this subdivision with a fully automatic machine gun. I know, i've heard it. Eyebrows raise when out of the cool summer breeze comes "ACKACKACKACKACK".
That deer won't see that comin, i tell you what!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Brian Moffet

As long as the second amendment exists, the United States will never be able to have a useful discussion on gun ownership.

Brian

YellowJacket!

Think of this.  It could have been a big mis spelling and it just gives us all permission to wear short sleeved shirts.  :o

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Brian Moffet

Quote from: DaveTN on May 01, 2007, 10:08:32 AM
all permission to wear short sleeved shirts.  :o

Or to make sure that those of the Ursine family can fight back  :o

inanecathode

Or possess freakishly hairy arms and large claws...

Bear arms?
Get it? Get it?

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Brian Moffet

inanecathode

archangelof2003

Quote from: Ron_McCoy on April 29, 2007, 01:05:34 PM
If you want prayer in school, rigid morality, punishment for premarital sex, unlimited access to weapons,
you might want to check out Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sudan,etc.  They have all these things if that's the kind of society you prefer.  If parents would bother to take the time to teach their children respect for others, it would go a long way toward a return to civility in our society.

Bingo...
"May the devil know we're dead a half an hour after we're in Heaven..."

Coil Coyle

Quote from: supervision on April 28, 2007, 09:55:40 AM
  I'll tell ya one thing, I fear this government with the way they can throw rule's in on us at the drop of a hat, we are so over regulated in the name progress for the government.

Most of the rules, if carefully analyzed, support more profitable insurance companies.  8)

For my two cents, I'll put up with the Second Amendment if we can keep the First Amendment.
:-*
Coil

supervision

I know your right, Coil !  The multable, overlapping , coverages that we must have, or we run the risk of not being covered!   
" border="0

Walt_M.

If the liberals overturn the second amendment, how long do you think it will take them to overturn the first?
Whale oil beef hooked!

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Walt_M. on May 02, 2007, 04:06:05 PM
If the liberals overturn the second amendment, how long do you think it will take them to overturn the first?

Hmm, it appears that the conservatives are currently trying to overturn the first, not the liberals.

Do you really want to get into this discussion?

Brian

inanecathode

I like puppies, and ponies, and puppies on ponies!

Walt_M.

As someone has already stated, getting into an argument on the internet is like entering the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still an idiot.
Whale oil beef hooked!

kwells

yes but if Im an idiot does that MEAN I win?
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com