Anyone going to be in Vegas tonight?

Started by kwells, September 03, 2008, 01:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visionless

Inane,
   Don't give in!!!   I always use the food poisoning excuse and I'm with you 100%.

Chris
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'05 Katana 750    '82 XZ550
See 12 Visions all in a row!
http://www.myspace.com/ccoyle6731

inanecathode

Alrighty, dig this.
I'll get pissass drunk this weekend and see how it goes.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

h2olawyer

If at first, you don't succeed . . . .   ;)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

inanecathode

Lol well, this is the first time i've heard of this happening to anyone so, maybe i'm a ground breaker or something  ::)

h2olawyer

I had a similar hangover once - after being forced to drink too many froo - froo sweet drinks.  No headache, but sick as a dog for hours the next day.  Couldn't have been the food - I hadn't eaten any for most of the previous day.

Haven't had any of those sweet drinks ever since.   ::)  Once in a while, an old fashioned kind of hits the spot, but I am happy with just one.  Give me beer or a nice single malt & I'm happy as a lark.   ;D  (written as I sip a C. B. & Potts 'Big Red'  8) )

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Rick G

As for me I  don't drink much , but I do enjoy a Fosters or a Molsens or a Dutch beer , US beer, for the most part is horse p*ss to me. Except for a Sam Adams or Anchor Steam beer.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

vadasz1

Rick: If you want a real good European beer, try some of the German beers such as HOLSTEN.  They range from 5% to 7.5% and from blonde to dark also. 

Speaking of headaches, I once was painting my friends boat in my parents backyard (15 years ago) and you know how intoxicating boat paint can be.  Well I decided to drink a 500ml can of beer, since it was a hot summer day, and cracked open a beer called QUEST (if I remember right), and it was all of 10% alcohol content.  Gulped it down real fast and then proceeded to paint the boat.  Half hour later after finishing the paint job I somehow decided that it was time for a nap. ;D
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

inanecathode

Quote from: vadasz1 on September 12, 2008, 08:45:47 AM
Rick: If you want a real good European beer, try some of the German beers such as HOLSTEN.  They range from 5% to 7.5% and from blonde to dark also. 

Speaking of headaches, I once was painting my friends boat in my parents backyard (15 years ago) and you know how intoxicating boat paint can be.  Well I decided to drink a 500ml can of beer, since it was a hot summer day, and cracked open a beer called QUEST (if I remember right), and it was all of 10% alcohol content.  Gulped it down real fast and then proceeded to paint the boat.  Half hour later after finishing the paint job I somehow decided that it was time for a nap. ;D

Man dont get me started on paint fumes. Im sure kwells can tell you more interesting stories, but it involves a closed garage, a can of xylene and a can of old school carb dip.

SATURDAY! SATURDAY! SAAAAATURDAY! SATURDAY!

Rick G

I know that holstens make great milk , i didn't know that they gave beer.!! ;D ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike