Fall Ride in Ontario...

Started by Tiger, September 12, 2007, 08:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) I think an "End of season fall ride" get-to-gether, is in order... 8) The second week-end in October, (12/13/14th). Although the days will be shorter and the temp's will be cooler it is an ideal time for riding. Ontario is so beautiful in the fall... 8) 8) 8)

8) Lets finish off the season with a great party... :o :D :D :D :D :D... 8) Bring a sleeping bag... ;)

8).......IN                                 8)...IN...NON_VISION                                 :-X/ :-\ .......MIA/Undecided.

8)...TIGER.                                Barrie...76 Goldwing, (original owner!!!)         :-\...Fiddlesticks.

8)...Night_Vision.                        Barre...Magna.                                          :-\...Squid.

8)...Joevacc.                             Arthur...H_D.                                         

8)...Lil'Blaster.                           Anne...'83 Tempter.                                   

8)...Wolf.                                 Ross...Shadow.                                                              

8)...CanadianLou.

:'(...OUT

:'(...Brian_mathewson.

:'(...JasonM.

:'(...L_D

:'(...Ken/Dot.

:'(...Rob_0s2

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

joevacc

I'm Looking at the second week.  Hope to see you all.
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Night Vision

my "" "" brother "" "" is coming back from vacation next thursday... I'd like to see if he can finally make one of these....

looks like Joe is hooked now  ;D

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

::) My "Other half" has just reminded me that the first weekend is our, (Canadian), Thanks Giving weekend. I would therefore prefer the second weekend...12/13/14th October 8) I hope this will be O.K. with everyone...

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

jasonm.

I emailed Tiger earlier. I wish I could. But I have too many neglected projects around the house. Plus the company is flying me to FL. just days before this ride. I won't be back till Thursday night 10/11. Meaning I can't fit this in. Plus the wife can't take the "withdrawls". It's nice to be needed. ;)
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

joevacc

Thats too bad Jason.  I was just about to call you and see if we could ride up together.

I just called home and I got permission from my wife!!!!!!! :P

Let me know if your plans change.  Unless some work comes up I'll be going.

Ciao,

JV

-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

h2olawyer

It's amazing how addictive riding with a bunch of ROVers can be.  I suspect it's on par with meth addiction . . .   ;D

Get a bunch of people whove only been acquainted on the forum together, linked initially by the infatuation with all things Vision and the comraderie is awesome.  that's why I'm headed back to Cali for this fall's CROV ride.  I just have too much fun at these gatherings!

In a few years, we may have to start an ROV anonymous organization to wean us of so many group rides (NOT).   :D

H2
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

joevacc

Hey Night Vision,

What day are you thinking of going up?  I should be able to leave early Friday morning.  Maybe  I could hook up with you and "Your Brother".

I have always wanted to take route 30 straight up to Canada.  I hear it's a fantastic ride and the parts of route 30 that I have been on are a motorcyclist dream.

JV
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
Helen Keller

Night Vision

route 30 up thru the 'dacks would be nice if we were going to that side of Ontario....

Tiger and the rest of those cowboys (except Kenny) live on the west side of Ontario near Toronto..

its gotta be a 12 hour ride from you to tiger... 6 for me...

we need to get an extra day... or two  :D

;D

wolf

Count me INNNN, Tiger!--Looking forward to it big time. Somebody bringing pix of the Syracuse meet? The one I MISSED?!? So I could be at WORRRK?
---wolf.

Night Vision

I've been waiting for some pics from CndLouie and Kenny so I can make a photoshow...

as usual, we have more pit pics than riding pics... "who wants to stop for a picture? anyone? "  :-\
;D

Tiger

Quote from: wolf on September 14, 2007, 07:46:13 PM
Count me INNNN, Tiger!--Looking forward to it big time. ---wolf.

:) I new yer wouldn't miss this one Wolf ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) Any body in contact with...

:-X/ :-\ .......MIA/Undecided.

:-\...Fiddlesticks.

:-\...Squid.

:-X...Rob_0s2

:-\...Ken/Dot.

:-\...L_D

???.......TIGER....... ???

Kenny

It's not that I don't want to talk-Its just that I don't have the Internet hooked up on Dorothy's Vision!
    I just stopped at my Brothers place in Colville for a wobbly Pop! The bike has been running tops with no problems to report. These bikes are just like the Airbus I work on they work better when you use them.
    I don't have a schedule with me so I can't give you a yey or ney on the October ride.
;D ;D :P    Havin Fun!!
    Ps: NV  I still have the parts support #s. ;) 
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Kenny

Sorry Colville is in Washington State, My speedo read 88,549kms
                         Cheers Ken S.
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Night Vision

Quote from: Kenny on September 16, 2007, 07:41:53 PM
    Ps: NV  I still have the parts support #s. ;) 

sorry, all my parts are missing  :o

hahahaha just kidding....  support department is open  ;)
;D

Tiger

Quote from: Kenny on September 16, 2007, 07:41:53 PM
  It's not that I don't want to talk-Its just that I don't have the Internet hooked up on Dorothy's Vision!
   I don't have a schedule with me so I can't give you a yey or ney on the October ride.

:-[ Sorry Kenny, I forgot about your N.A. Information tour :D :D :D :D :D :D Let me know when you get a chance. Pleased things are going well and your enjoying another leg of "Kenny's North American Vision Information Tour", which Kenny, for those that don't know, set up several year's ago, to inform the un-informed across North America about the Yamaha Vision and its position in the world market place. Kenny is the official OnROV Ambassador ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D... ;) See you soon, Mr Ambassador ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)                       

Tiger

Quote from: Kenny on September 16, 2007, 07:44:07 PM
  Sorry Colville is in Washington State, My speedo read 88,549kms
                         Cheers Ken S.

8)...and who says/thinks that Yamaha Vision's are unreliable... ??? Ride on brother ;D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) With three week's to go, we have 6 x Vision's and 4 x Non-Vision's confirmed... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

wolf

WOW,Kenny....Washington State!--You are definitely the MAN!--and to think I worry when I take the V two or three hundred klicks.Then again,I just don't have the mechanical confidence. Anyway, congrats on your mega ride!--hope to see you at the fall ride in a few weeks.