2008 OnROV Fall Ride...

Started by Tiger, July 31, 2008, 07:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) Nearly time...

8)....... ONLY THREE MORE WEEKS TO GO BOYS 'N GIRLS!!! ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

:) I sent out an info up-date regarding the Fall Ride, and included my wife. Here is her reply...

Ola John(aka "SPEEDY GONZALES":  FYI - to all attending Sat. Barbecue! Maple Leaf Foods have kindly donated all Deli Meats & soft cheeses for this auspicious occasion. Token donations will be accepted to pay for "Speedy's fine" (tis,tis). Kind regards  The "Only Mistress" that really matters!!!

Nice one honey ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)
FYI: Recently, several people have died and many more have become ill due to food poisoning traced back to Maple Foods!!!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

8) Getting there...

8)....... ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS TO GO BOYS 'N GIRLS!!! ....... 8)

Tiger

Confirmed yes... ELEVEN 8)

8)...Tiger...'82 Vision...Erin, Ontario

8)...Night_Vision...'82 Vision...New York State!!

8)...JoeVac...'82 Vision...New York State!!

8)...Wolf...'82 Vision...Sarnia, Ontario

8)...Dibble...(& Dibble Snr)...'82 & '83 Visions respectively...Barrie, Ontario

8)...s3sriniv...'82 Vision...Waterloo, Ontario

8)...Lil'Blaster...'82 or '83 Vision...Kitchener, Ontario

8)...Canadian_Lou...'82 Vision...Mississauga, Ontario

8)...Lead_Deficiency...'82 Vision...Schomberg, Ontario

8)...Squid...'82 Vision...Kingston, Ontario.

8)...Fiddlesticks...8? Virago...Barri, Ontario

8)...BigBarrie...'76 GoldWing...Caledon, Ontario

8)...Mad Maxim...'79 Suzuki GS550...Mississauga Ontario

:'( NO...

:(...Brian_Mathewson.

:'(...louthepou.

??? Any more to add to this...young, hard core, loud, drunken, rapin' & pillaging bunch :o  :D :D :D :D :D ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

louthepou

Yeah folks, add me again to the "no" list, until I can have enough spare change to get the license plate that would allow me to cruise anywhere on any road  :'(

Some day...

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

fiddlesticks

:( Too bad Lou. Haven't seen you since the Belleville ride.  Don't worry, we will be thinking of you and Brian Matthewson as we hit the twisties.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Rick G

Don't forget my alter ego , tiger . he will be there too! Although with out a bike. ;D ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

:) I'm pleased to tell you all that one of our long-time-no-see guys will be attending the ride weekend.
I have received this from non other than SQUID!!...

...it appears that i will be able to make it also :)

Squid has taken a couple of years out to start a family. He has one and another on the way  8)

Looking forward to seeing and riding with ya Squid 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

RickG, your our mascot :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Night Vision

cool!

11 Visions would be the most you've had so far
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: louthepou on September 05, 2008, 09:39:18 AM
Yeah folks, add me again to the "no" list, until I can have enough spare change to get the license plate that would allow me to cruise anywhere on any road :'(

Some day...

Lou

8) I can always bring the 2009 Spring Ride to your place  :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:)...aaaand another one 8) Not a Vision, however, an ever present to our rides. Wee Barre on his '02 Honda Magna  8)

Confirmed yes... ELEVEN 8)

8)...Tiger...'82 Vision...Erin, Ontario

8)...Night_Vision...'82 Vision...New York State!!

8)...JoeVac...'82 Vision...New York State!!

8)...Wolf...'82 Vision...Sarnia, Ontario

8)...Dibble...(& Dibble Snr)...'82 & '83 Visions respectively...Barrie, Ontario

8)...s3sriniv...'82 Vision...Waterloo, Ontario

8)...Lil'Blaster...'82 or '83 Vision...Kitchener, Ontario

8)...Canadian_Lou...'82 Vision...Mississauga, Ontario

8)...Lead_Deficiency...'82 Vision...Schomberg, Ontario

8)...Squid...'82 Vision...Kingston, Ontario.

8)...Fiddlesticks...8? Virago...Barri, Ontario

8)...BigBarrie...'76 GoldWing...Caledon, Ontario

8)...WeeBarre...'02 Honda Magna...Belfountain, Ontario.

8)...Mad Maxim...'79 Suzuki GS550...Mississauga Ontario

:'( NO...

:(...Brian_Mathewson.

:'(...louthepou.

??? Any more to add to this...young, hard core, loud, drunken, rapin' & pillaging bunch :o  :D :D :D :D :D ;)                                 8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) This time next week the fun will have started...8)

N_V, Joevac, Wolf and I should have started on the contents of the beer fridge out on the back patio!!! hic!!!

Unless someone knows better, it looks like the list in the last post will be it for next weekend... 8) However.......

8).......ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO BOYS AND GIRLS....... 8)
8) TIGER.

joevacc

yaaaaaaafuc€£¥**^%inghoooo!!!!!!!!

NV igotta hook up with you for perticulars.
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

Quote from: joevacc on September 12, 2008, 10:13:34 PM

??? On what, how to drink Canadian beer  :o ::) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

Quote from: Tiger on September 13, 2008, 08:20:46 AM

??? On what, how to drink Canadian beer  :o ::) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

I would be happy to show them how thats done  ;)

1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Brian Moffet

Quote from: fiddlesticks on September 14, 2008, 09:50:36 AM
I would be happy to show them how thats done  ;)

I heard from a Canadian that a straw was required...

Tiger

8).......TIGER....... 8)

I would be happy to show them how that's done ;)

8) Hmmmmm, a drinking competition between sweet, petite and Canadian fiddlesticks (who maybe weights in at a 100lbs) and TWO Americans :o Sorry guys, my money is on fiddlesticks  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

;) Straws are optional !!!

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Rick G

On my trip home in 1964 , I met a great bunch of guys , from a competition bike club and after the meeting we all went out for pizza and beer. Back then Canada was still using the Imperial gallon (there are 5 US quarts in  an Imperial gallon)  So I start working on this pitcher of beer , which has more alcohol than I'm used to and the pitcher holds more of that fine Canadian beer , to make a long story short they strapped me across the seat  of a 125 Jawa , using their belts , to get me home . I'm told, I must have had food poisoning ,as I left a trail of half digested pizza and beer for blocks. i can do better now! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

8) Long range weather report is good...

http://www1.sympatico.ca/cgi-bin/wx2004.pl?lng=en&stn=CAON0103

...Canadian_Lou has, no doubt, been talking to his "Boss" again... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

joevacc

Quote from: Tiger on September 14, 2008, 03:27:47 PM

8).......TIGER....... 8)

I would be happy to show them how that's done ;)

8) Hmmmmm, a drinking competition between sweet, petite and Canadian fiddlesticks (who maybe weights in at a 100lbs) and TWO Americans :o Sorry guys, my money is on fiddlesticks  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

;) Straws are optional !!!

8).......TIGER....... 8)

I would not suppose I could beat the fair fiddlesticks at anything... but I do have a good 130 pounds on her and I am not a quitter!  ;)
As for NV - he is a professional and I would not put man nor beast to the task of taking him down with some beer - Canadian or no!!!! ;D ;D
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller