Specter playing with his toy.....

Started by vadasz1, November 14, 2010, 06:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Re-Vision

spectre

YES A VEIW!!!!!!!!
;D
I think "enjoying" is an even better word choice  ;D
and thanks re-vision!
1982 yamaha vision xz550- a work in progress

YellowJacket!

Cool series of vids you have there spectre, er, rifleman....

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

Yea, but I didn't know about the firecracker one where i'm running away like a little girl till i saw it last night....

So, let me make the following announcement: (I probably should have H2O reword it)

"My likeness, either in part or in whole, may not be reproduced without the express written consent of major league baseball...."

:D --Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

spectre

Quote from: YellowJacket! on November 16, 2010, 08:44:46 PM
Cool series of vids you have there spectre, er, rifleman....

David
thanks dav.. er yellowjacket!  ;D I made the account awhile ago  ;D but I don't mind the name :)
Quote from: Lucky on November 16, 2010, 09:48:42 PM
Yea, but I didn't know about the firecracker one where i'm running away like a little girl till i saw it last night....

So, let me make the following announcement: (I probably should have H2O reword it)

"My likeness, either in part or in whole, may not be reproduced without the express written consent of major league baseball...."

:D --Lucky
haha, that's an old video, and I asked you said I could put it on there  :D

old age... cough cough* ;D

YellowJacket!

btw, we have to get up a good game of airsoft when I'm on break from school.  I think the last time I shot anything at you was when we made those crazy marshmallow guns.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

spectre

Quote from: YellowJacket! on November 17, 2010, 05:43:07 PM
btw, we have to get up a good game of airsoft when I'm on break from school.  I think the last time I shot anything at you was when we made those crazy marshmallow guns.

David
and that was awesome :D unfortunatly my CA M15A4 sport line stripped out on me a while ago (such a nice rifle too :( ) and I sold it, but I have a pistol, let's DO THIS!!!