News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving...

Started by Tiger, October 12, 2008, 09:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) To ALL my Canadian brothers and sisters, here's wishing you ALL a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

And from your friends down south, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Night Vision

>:( my calendar says tommorrow is your TG.. I was going to surprise OnROV by remembering to wish you Happy Thanksgiving (tomorrow)

oh well.

hope you all got fat and happy  :D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

:) N_V, your right, it is officially tomorrow... ::) but we had Thanksgiving dinner with friends on Saturday evening and tonight with some of my family... 8)

I'm always fat 'n happy, burp!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8) Thanks David... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

:) After doing some yard work this morning, I made an executive decision to take the afternoon off for a ride on the Vision.

The weather is just brilliant today...80f !!! Cathy and I set out to find some twisty, paved side roads that we have a lot of around here. What with the sunshine and fall colours, man, just beautiful... 8) We had lunch at "Breezy Corners Restaurant" on Hwy 6...(Well known to the OnROV crew!!!)...and then took the long way home, over some more of those wee twisty roads.

I tell you it doesn't get much better than this, eh!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Rick G

Your weather is better than here , we have 60 and windy, clear skies tho.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike